Noone has seen Alliance and Turelyon in years

08/29/2012 10:06 PMPosted by Egrem
If you had been allowed to choose between Horde blood elves (as they were in TBC) or Horde Amani (as a fleshed-out, playable race with Zul'jin as their leader), which would it be?

Blood elves still... unless they'd be playable as part of an Illidari faction. The Amani are cool, but we already have trolls.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Indeed, Blizzard had the sense to put an iconically-kicked-out-and-was-almost-murdered-by-the-Scourge race alone into the Horde.

Fix'd.
Edited by Malodin on 8/30/2012 6:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Personally, I forsee Turylon going neutral with his arm-candy wife on his side. when the alliance needs something, Horde needs to be part of it or we cant have it, period.

Blizzard's writing and design has been painful for us and seeing the alliance be so desperate for our heroes, only to be abandoned for neutrality... it really sucks. Hell, one of our racial leaders is nothing but a neutral pansy, only forced to ally with the alliance for gameplay reasons. Velen would be up and out of Azeroth if Warcraft didn't construct such a useless race of neutrals. Seeing how he focuses on the burning legion and the forces other than the Horde, it would only be reasonable for him to pack his crap and go. Nobody likes him, nobody can connect to him. Hell, take Malfurion with you!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
I totally hope all these Burning Legion references tie into Turalyon as well as the Dark Embrace demon hunters and Argus for the next expansion.
Edited by Elrith on 8/31/2012 4:08 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
I hope people realize that Alleria won't be the bloodthirsty murder machine they expect. Her suicidal crusade against orcs was put to rest in Beyond the Dark Portal.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I still dont understand why they didn't have Zuljin helping Voljin with the troll races in general and when the alliance brought in the Draenai, the horde brought in the ogres. Elves really belong in the alliance and the horde really should have their fearsome ogres back as they were a deadly force to deal with in the second war. I am fairly certain Garrosh wouldnt call a bloodlusted ogre-mage "young lady".
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
08/29/2012 10:06 PMPosted by Egrem
I would have preferred Alliance blood elves and Horde Amani

Agreed.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
There is something I think should be addressed here. The majority of what players considered the Horde leading up to Warcraft 3 was that the Horde was the "Evil" side, and the Alliance was the NON evil side. Listen to the introduction cutscene at the start of Warcraft: Orcs & Humans, and you'll know what I mean. Also, I would hate the alliance as a blood elf too after that stupid Human Leader in Warcraft 3 did all to us, but piss in our food. Screw the Humans for treating us BLOOD elves (no longer HIGH elves) like WE were the ones that had a weak Prince that couldn't say no to a certain sword, ARTHAS. Humans need to "START with the MAN in the MIRROR"...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
There is something I think should be addressed here. The majority of what players considered the Horde leading up to Warcraft 3 was that the Horde was the "Evil" side, and the Alliance was the NON evil side. Listen to the introduction cutscene at the start of Warcraft: Orcs & Humans, and you'll know what I mean. Also, I would hate the alliance as a blood elf too after that stupid Human Leader in Warcraft 3 did all to us, but piss in our food. Screw the Humans for treating us BLOOD elves (no longer HIGH elves) like WE were the ones that had a weak Prince that couldn't say no to a certain sword, ARTHAS. Humans need to "START with the MAN in the MIRROR"...

NON BLOOD HIGH WE ARTHAS START MAN MIRROR

I was hoping all your capitalized words would make a secret message but they didn't.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

No, but you were the ones with a Prince who tried to summon a ridiculously powerful demon-lord intent on the complete and utter destruction of everything into Azeroth.

You need to START with the MAN in the MIRROR.
Edited by Khaiden on 9/2/2012 5:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
i believe the reason why turalyon hasn't show up yet is because blizzard hasn't figure it out how to make him neutral.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
...You say No one has seen Alliance and Turelyon? Umm... don't you mean Alleria and Turalyon?
Reply Quote
41 Gnome Priest
It will be extremely disappointing to see them neutral. What are they going to do with the statues in Stormwind?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]