Where is my "Pally Class Mount"

(Locked)

90 Tauren Druid
If what people are telling me is correct, I cannot learn the pally mount charger anymore. For some reason, no idea how/why, I never learned it. I have 21 mounts on my pally and now I can't get this one?!

Wish I had seen that SOMEWHERE in the extensive amount of reading I did for this patch....

Any ideas? Or Blue, can you help a brotha out?
85 Human Paladin
I assume people are screwing with you and the paladin class mounts can still be learned at paladin trainers at the appropriate levels.
90 Tauren Druid
I have checked the PAlly trainers - You cannot learn any new skills from them any more - You automatically get them one you hit lvl. So I think it would make sense I gt one since the patch, right?
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Check your actual spell book and not your mounts tab thing. It's probably in there as a spell
90 Human Paladin
It's a mount not a spell. Providing you learned it before the patch it should be in your mount window. Sunwalker Kodo for Tauren I beleive.

The original paladin mount "charger" is in my mount window. Can't see it being different for the other races.
Edited by Khalad on 8/29/2012 7:28 PM PDT
90 Tauren Druid
Unfortunately not. Checked my class spell book and the gernal spellbook. Neither :(
85 Human Paladin
08/29/2012 07:20 PMPosted by Cruros
I have checked the PAlly trainers - You cannot learn any new skills from them any more - You automatically get them one you hit lvl. So I think it would make sense I gt one since the patch, right?

Oh, okay. If you're the appropriate level and the Charger is not in your mount book, then perhaps it's a bug. New paladins are definitely still supposed to get one.
90 Tauren Druid
Right, I have 21 mounts in there but no "charger". I would think, since a lowbie, lvling pally is going to get it for free, it should have been given to me for free. If I get punished for having never bought it before the patch (though, I THOUGHT it was a quest chain to get it tbh) that seems silly to me.
87 Human Paladin
You won't have the Charger since it's an alli mount. You should have the Sunwalker Kodo if your level 20.
Edited by Syronite on 8/29/2012 7:40 PM PDT
85 Human Paladin
That's assuming his Paladin is a Tauren. Speaking of which, what race and level IS your Pally?
Edited by Jackdakatsuj on 8/29/2012 7:54 PM PDT
85 Human Paladin
08/29/2012 07:54 PMPosted by Jackdakatsuj
That's assuming his Paladin is a Tauren. Speaking of which, what race and level IS your Pally?

good question haha
90 Tauren Druid
Tauren - Gotcha, didn't realize it was the Sunwalker Kodo - Thanks for clearing that up - Haven't played that char in almost a year - Thanks :))
90 Dwarf Paladin
Taurens get a Kodo, draenei get an elekk - but dwarves are still stuck riding a giant warhorse? Its okay for belfs since they are almost same size as humans, but a little dwarf riding a giant horse just looks silly. Give us rams please.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
08/29/2012 07:25 PMPosted by Zavala
Check your actual spell book and not your mounts tab thing. It's probably in there as a spell

This. If not, open a ticket.
87 Human Paladin
08/29/2012 09:58 PMPosted by Slainidh
Taurens get a Kodo, draenei get an elekk - but dwarves are still stuck riding a giant warhorse? Its okay for belfs since they are almost same size as humans, but a little dwarf riding a giant horse just looks silly. Give us rams please.

This has been brought up countless times.

Tauren get kodos because that is the Sunwalkers mount, and Tauren Paladins are Sunwalkers.

Likewise, Draenei get elekks because they are Vindicators, and Belfs are Blood Knights, and thus get their Warhorses.

And Dwarves and Humans are both Knights of the Silver Hand, following the same faction and training, so they share Chargers.

Dwarves, unlike the other races, do not have a special faction of their own that taught them the ways of the Light.
90 Human Paladin
08/30/2012 12:29 AMPosted by Calberth

This has been brought up countless times.

Tauren get kodos because that is the Sunwalkers mount, and Tauren Paladins are Sunwalkers.

Likewise, Draenei get elekks because they are Vindicators, and Belfs are Blood Knights, and thus get their Warhorses.

And Dwarves and Humans are both Knights of the Silver Hand, following the same faction and training, so they share Chargers.

Dwarves, unlike the other races, do not have a special faction of their own that taught them the ways of the Light.

Technically... Blood Elves ride a Silver Hand mount too. They stole theirs from a member they killed in their quest chain (before it was removed). That's why they don't ride Hawkstriders, which they would if they actually had their own mount for their order instead of stealing the ones they have.
My pally mount was in his mount tab
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]