The greatest moment in Azgalor history:

2 Orc Warrior
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZ3pCLdIaMM

Ah yes, Righteous Dawn. The most prolific guild for its time on Azgalor. Quiet they may have been for the most part, they still managed to carve their way into the history books of Azgalor as the most overall accomplished guild of its tenure. This video represents the pinnacle of their reign. The strength of RD's raid at this time was extremely high, and they will forever be remembered as the best raiding guild Azgalor had ever seen.

Traveler - RD's notorious leader from Molten Core up to Cataclysm. Known to most outside of the guild as quiet and reserved, inside the guild he courted a hammer of god and wielded it with utilitarian force. He ultimately cared very little for celebrity or the figments of drama many others endured. All he cared about was orchestrating success for his guild and its members and otherwise didn't care about you in the least. To that end, he is likely the most successful individual ever in the history of Azgalor. Some hated him, most respected him, everyone knew of him.

Kaideliara - Better known to most as "Misko," he was the main tank for RD after hope had otherwise been lost for someone capable of above average tanking. A little sensitive he may have been at times, he was nonetheless both skilled and knowledgeable.

Valoel - The brother from another mother, it was never his fault he was born in England. RD's other main tank, he spent more time drunk than sober, and thus the atmosphere was always lightened to some extent when he was around.

Grig - One of the best overall players on the server, mostly known for also being the most crude and disgustingly funny people on Earth.

Kaylid - The only person that ever escaped Traveler's fury for never speaking during raids, no matter what. This is likely due to him being as nice of a person as you'd ever come across, and had skill to back everything up.

Manrply - "Paul" truly didn't give a !@#$. Paul did what Paul wanted and that was pretty much the end of it. Likely the most underrated Paladin ever, he was the best Paladin healer RD ever had, and only one other ever came close to his skill level in a raid.

Msdrood - RD's techno-geek. No amount of skill would have made any difference had Msdrood not been around to take care of the behind the scenes work, especially since Traveler, who was known for being a "his way or no way" kind of guy, sucked horribly at anything technology related. The only consistent healing Druid RD had for years, he can still never be forgiven for having a girl name.

Paydun - The aforementioned Paladin that was comparable to Paul in terms of skill. He had the attitude of a 6 year old, the wit of a stand up comedian, and the button mashing abilities that rivaled anyone. Notorious for poking everyone with a stick to try and stir the pot, was successful at being entertaining at everyone else's expense 99/100 times (Grappler got him pretty bad once).

Sear - Kaylid's twin. See the statements made about Kaylid and place them here.

Aranell - His tenure was short lived with RD, one of those wrong place wrong time sort of deals (he was a previous leader of another guild and Traveler left no room for sympathy towards that). Known for dying a lot, but when he could stay alive, he was a beast.

Billydee - Ah yes, Schnitz. Spent a good amount of time silently raging in party, but always came to perform. Part of the strongest Rogue duo ever, his DPS was astronomical.

Bribri - Random and unpredictable, Brybry and come and gone over the years. When he was around, however, he was one of if not the smartest raiders in RD's arsenal.

Corleone - Similar to Bribri, Corleone was the guilds encyclopedia. Consistent in his attendance, intelligence, and performance, also a consistent target of Traveler's curb stomp extravaganza.

Critowski - The grown up of the group. Had a voice that would saw your ears in half. Killed many bosses as RD's main ret paladin throughout their best days.

Cyrassus - RD's signature Mage, Cyrassus is the only mage put on the same mystical pedestal as the legendary Styyn.

Graghlan - Graghlan was a raider devoid of reason or logic for what the maximums should otherwise be. He was able to do DPS that otherwise shouldn't be possible, and never made mistakes (literally). Of the multiple Gladiators RD had, he was the most consistent in both PvP and PvE both.

Kasia - He missed one raid in four years, and for his dependability he took more abuse from Traveler than even Corleone. Set a galactic record for total deaths and wipes caused, he was steadfast in any event.

Korbin - Paydun's brother. Massive damage, massive entertainment (Suck a diiiiick will forever be remembered).
Reply Quote
2 Orc Warrior
Laas - Strange guy, he was. No one ever knew if it was his normal personality or if he was just !@#$ed up all the time. Nonetheless, one of the consistent top DPS'ers and camera man in his own right. Also owns a boat.

Ieatpaperbag - Our Asian Texan, he was the other half to the best Rogue combo ever seen along with Billydee. Always one of the top in terms of DPS, always online, always angry at something.

Lumplock - Better known as Lumper, the man of many talents and a consistent voice of reason. He could be used on any character in any role and perform as well as anyone.

Satire - One of only a few females that could actually keep up in a competitive raid, she also succeeded in not entirely destroying a guild as most tend to.

Smore - The master illusionist. Beyond talented in both PvE and PvP, no one could touch him in overall skill.

Theriana - Laas' other half, no one even remembered when Theriana joined the guild. All we remember was him putting up numbers that made everyone shake their head in amazement.

Winzip - Another all around talent, was the subject of many "unzip your files" jokes.

There you have it.

You're welcome.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
08/23/2012 05:44 PMPosted by Spitfire
!@#$ guild %^-* players
Reply Quote
Ah yes, Rehabilitation Clinic. The most prolific guild ever on Azgalor

^ fixed it for you, no need to thank me ;)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I know of Righteous Dawn however I can honestly say I've not seen nor heard of any of these toons...

Shouldn't this thread be called the greatest 'people' of 'Righteous Dawns' history?
Reply Quote
1 Night Elf Priest
WHOA
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
what is this? Servers down, no better use of time?? :)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Anything done post-Burning Crusade PvE-wise is insignificant when compared to unnerfed vanilla/BC accomplishments. I expected more from you, Traveler, aka Travzilla (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/sargeras/Travzilla/simple).

Glad you took the time to write out a bunch of mostly no-names that nobody even thinks of when 'Azgalor' come to mind.

-Lord Galice
Edited by Maletauren on 8/28/2012 2:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
If Woodchuck of Zissou was still around w/e guild Galice is leading probably won't stand a chance PVE wise. ;-)

Also what happened to Galice? Your account got banned or something?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
If Woodchuck of Zissou was still around w/e guild Galice is leading probably won't stand a chance PVE wise. ;-)

Also what happened to Galice? Your account got banned or something?

Zissou was horrible. All that mattered back in the day to be decent was holding enough publicity to gain members to consistently fill a 40-man raid. Combine that with a leader that had half-a-brain and you could be halfway decent. Zissou never even compared to Hyperion in Vanilla, so I dont know what you're thinking.

Account is active in-game, this is my fourth or fifth forum account.

-Lord Galice
Edited by Maletauren on 8/28/2012 6:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Night Elf Priest
Anything done post-Burning Crusade PvE-wise is insignificant when compared to unnerfed vanilla/BC accomplishments. I expected more from you, Traveler, aka Travzilla (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/sargeras/Travzilla/simple).

Glad you took the time to write out a bunch of mostly no-names that nobody even thinks of when 'Azgalor' come to mind.

-Lord Galice

It's not my post, I wasn't aware of it until someone mentioned something to me about it. I would have talked a lot more !@#$ about a lot of the people that were listed. It's an obvious troll anyways. Everyone will always think their own guild was the best at various particular times, and there's nothing wrong with that.
Edited by Traveler on 8/28/2012 9:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Zissou was the only c'thun killing guild on the server back then? Or I am mistaken? Oh never mind anything you say is the best of the best :) arguing with you ... Hah hah
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
08/29/2012 10:06 AMPosted by Cauch
Zissou was the only c'thun killing guild on the server back then? Or I am mistaken? Oh never mind anything you say is the best of the best :) arguing with you ... Hah hah

I just use facts. Here's the server first C'Thun kill on Azgalor: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1713307960663251113
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
ahahahhahahaah @ no mention of Vayden.
Reply Quote
1 Night Elf Priest
Cauch, do you have Steam? If not, give me your real id.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
From my own personal logs:

Brethren scores first C'Thun Kill
Zenith scores first Viscidus Kill
Hyperion scores second C'Thun Kill
Brethren scores first Ouro Kill
Infiniti scores third C'Thun Kill
Zissou scores final C'Thun Kill
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid

-Lord Galice

It's not my post, I wasn't aware of it until someone mentioned something to me about it. I would have talked a lot more !@#$ about a lot of the people that were listed. It's an obvious troll anyways. Everyone will always think their own guild was the best at various particular times, and there's nothing wrong with that.

No idea why you felt the need to lie about it not being your post then, I decided to act on my original hunch and put Thebusdriver on ignore which coincidentally also ignored the username Traveler. I understand the need for attention but there are other ways to gain it than making a post about your own guild.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior

08/29/2012 04:16 PMPosted by Madsushi

I think I can agree to the above. Zissou was not the only guild that could kill C'Thun but eventually only Zissou was running weekly AQ40 full clear.

Disappering Pandas owned the world dragons!! :)

Here' a video :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFIBkjtpC2I&list=UUrZge7D12JbWq6n9081QTOg&index=13&feature=plcp
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman

Ahh the good old days.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]