<Schwarzenegger Will BRB> [A] 25 - Round 4!

100 Troll Druid
Serious business.
Reply Quote
For the Tomali!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-1AyqQtgA0
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
09/19/2012 10:20 AMPosted by Radroit
Guild rep in a day now :P Horrible but true. Hope to see you soon :)

Seriously? I've been in the same guild for so long that I assumed it took at least days, maybe two-three weeks to rep up.

Not anymore lol. There are some repeatable quests now that can get you to revered in just a couple of days.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Dear SWBRB,

I am a very lonely Priest who spends most of his time farming cloth while I sit in BG ques. It is very boring but it does pay off well. Tonight I was jumped and raped 3 times by 5 members of your social club. Please don't **%##!*@ me anymore. Or be gentlemen about it and lets make it interesting like Ring of Blood. Your Einsatzgruppen can let one little Jew through. You don't need to pounce every lonely Jew boy/gal you see.

Sincerely Lonely Jew farming cloth so he can make money!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Dear Priestitute,

I killed many of them tonight for no reason, but you've given me one so I feel more justified.

Sincerely,
Rueful.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Dear Rueful,

I thank you for avenging my deaths against the Einsatzgruppen. I might turn some of the gold I make and hire a Neighborhood watch for TB for the last few days to take care of the roaming menace problems I see happening in the fine community of TB. Rueful you will be my Zimmerman.

Sincerely Priestitute
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
That's nice dear.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
bamp
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Priestitute,

That's probably the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me.

Cordially,
Rueful.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Dear Rueful,

I thank you for avenging my deaths against the Einsatzgruppen. I might turn some of the gold I make and hire a Neighborhood watch for TB for the last few days to take care of the roaming menace problems I see happening in the fine community of TB. Rueful you will be my Zimmerman.

Sincerely Priestitute

I happened to see the conversation you guys have been having and want to bake some cookies for the watchmen. If I don't eat them all on the way to the delivery.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Hi, I'm Bebbit.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Dnasis, you were lucky tonight. I will Rainbow you as the killing blow eventually though.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
<Schwarzenegger Will BRB> is a female friendly guild recruiting active female players. Come join Keylog's Angels. You can apply @ swbrb.com

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Reply Quote
Can I apply?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
09/23/2012 10:37 PMPosted by Ankylosaurus
Can I apply?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0ag9Sll6RI
Reply Quote
/ love bumb
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]