To all the wannabes

90 Undead Warlock
Congrats on duelist this season.

Congrats on transferring off KT and trying to get glad.

Congrats on talking sh*t and still ending up with nothing.

Congrats on being 2nd best.

Fixty #1, forever and always.

cy@
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
congrats on being a backwater hero
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Please refer to every point in my post again, seeing as they all apply to you.

Thanks for playing kid.

Just remember, Duelist is a participation award.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
I don't need to prove myself to you, the fact that I'm posting here should be a highlight to your poor excuse for an existence.

Just remember to case up those Duelist Blue Ribbons from all those other seasons you tried oh so hard.

Also, if you actually wanted to be good or play against half decent players you would be on KT too. Like getting gladiator still matters to me lol
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I don't need to prove myself to you, the fact that I'm posting here should be a highlight to your poor excuse for an existence.

Just remember to case up those Duelist Blue Ribbons from all those other seasons you tried oh so hard.

Also, if you actually wanted to be good or play against half decent players you would be on KT too. Like getting gladiator still matters to me lol

Keep coming with the excuses for why you're not getting it. It matters so much to you that you chose to take the bait and post here. Just saying man, you don't wanna show your hand right away. Go back to clown school man.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/arena/kelthuzad/3v3/it%20takes%20a%20lot%20of%20skill/

Great work there. You're really good and certainly qualified to post here.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Lol look at you being a big shot, playing hero on the damage is king expansion- yet still you have to hide on Vindication to get a shiny title.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/arena/kelthuzad/3v3/it%20takes%20a%20lot%20of%20skill/

Great work there. You're really good and certainly qualified to post here.

Right, judge my record as arcane RMD, that's brilliant. Here you are cunning !@# 2.0 on vindi talking $%^-.

This isn't even taking the bait, you don't even have bait to put on the hook- i'm doing a damn community service here.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
But the point is, I get a shiny title and you don't. No one cares how or where you got it you clown.

Have fun with your participation award.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
rofl L SD is bleeped out on the forums, hahahaha
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Hey..

I don't run that comp but..

I just want you to know, I'm so proud of you. The point is, you tried, you gave it your best and that's all that matters champ. Just take your spot on the podium below me, it's labeled #2.

Keep your chin up kiddo, the community is proud of you.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
ur all dtm

except ian
Edited by Morsei on 8/26/2012 7:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
The point is that the only time you've ever managed to get anywhere is when blizzard basically handed it to you, and that's the only time you ever will.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
So it got handed to me, and someone who has all this experience was unable to get a title that was practically handed out.

Makes sense.

#2.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Right because you're in a position to say whether or not I tried to hit gladiator this season haha. Congrats on joining the club, we serve milk and cookies for the newcomers over on the table. When you feel like talking more !@#$ go ahead and xfer to a real BG
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
We're not arguing if you tried or not, the point is, you're not getting it.

No one cares what you have to say after that. When you feel like talking sh%t more, feel free to actually attain said title this season.

Otherwise, refer back to my initial post, because it still applies to you.

2nd place is 1st loser, duelist.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
The best part is how any time I've had my rogue on vindication you couldn't take a single win. True story.

And there isn't an argument, it's just a simple fact that you're glowing in your own stupidity
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
The best part is that living in the past makes you look like a fool.

And I'm glad we finally agree, there isn't an argument. You're not getting the title, it's just a simple fact that you're glowing in your own stupidity.

s11 duelist participation award.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Please feel free to stay up til 3 this morning hovering over the refresh button so you can spam in the last word, it's pretty well known how horrid you are against anyone that hits their keyboard faster than an inbred- I'm done here.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Thanks for playing.

Stay small, stay duelist. Have fun in MoP sporting your participation award, clown.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]