why am i still a starter edition

85 Gnome Warrior
I have bought all games wow/bc/wrath/cata and payed for 1 month of subscription time... why am i still a "started edition". please fix this if this is a bug its on my wow3 account i want my looms!
Reply Quote
10 Gnome Rogue
AnW
How did you upgrade? If it was with the digital copies, it can take up to 72 hours for certain restrictions to lift, like mail. The levelling restriction is lifted immediately, however.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
yea digital copy, is there any way a mod can change this if i can get through to them?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
08/26/2012 09:30 PMPosted by Frodoe
yea digital copy, is there any way a mod can change this if i can get through to them?

No they can't, it is a bank thing. It will lift as soon as the bank gets the money to Blizzard (this isn't the same as them taking it out of your account). This can take up to 72 hours, but it all depends on the bank.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]