<Puritanina> 80 and 85 twink guild!

70 Night Elf Rogue
<Puritania> is now in fully underway for 85 twinking for MOP. We have huge plans for this guild with dedicated officers and a GM to make it happen. This guild will be focused on bringing both PVE and PVP towards you for a great twinking experience. We are dedicated to be top in in the US onece again for twinking. We still welcome 80 twinking since we will be focusing on both brackets.

Server: Kargath (PVE)
Faction: Alliance
Server Timezone: Eastern Standard
Officer/Contacts: Kryta/Xibir, Real Id = Webe666@hotmail.com
[i]Website: www.puritania.guildlaunch.com

Current Recruitment Needs 80/85:

ACCEPTING ALL CLASSES/SPECS (Trying to fill raid roster quickly)

About Us [LEVEL 85 SECTION]

<Puritania> has just begun recruitment for 85 twinking on 20/09/12. We have very high plans and expectations for this section of our guild. We will continue with great PVE and PVP like we do in the 80 bracket such as 25 man raiding with full guild groups and tons of Random and Rated BGS for you to enjoy. We will make sure you have a super time here!

What we Offer:

PVE:
- Tier 11,12 and 13 raiding content (10/25 player)
- Cata heroics

PVP:
- Rated Battlegrounds
- World PVP
- Random Battlegrounds

Current Progression
Dragon Soul 10 (Heroic) 8/8
Throne of the Four Winds (Heroic) 2/2

Raid Times:
Saturdays 7:00 -10:30 PM (Dragon Soul 25)

About Us [LEVEL 80 SECTION]

<Puritania> is the new and improved <Doesnt Like You> over 100 of there members followed our officers (that made the guild number 1 in the US for 80 twinking) to join us in Puritania to continue 80 twinking with active GMs unlike our previous ones! We already have tons of level 80s with experience and gear required to run our raids and successful BG groups!

What we Offer:

PVE:
- Tier 9/Tier 10 raiding (Wotlk Gear only when MOP drops)
- Herald Runs for all who have the required gear.

PVP:
- Rated Battlegrounds
- Arena
- Battleground Groups
- Dueling Events

Raid Times:
Sundays 7:00 Pm - 10:30 PM. (IceCrown Citadel 10/25)

Rules to Follow:
Cataclysm gear or anything over the item level of 284 will not be accrepted into our Wrath of the Lich King raid groups. For more information about guild rules, ranks and loot rules please vist our wesbite above.

What We Expect From All:

- Applicants should know ALL specializations within their class and are able to switch between them if needed.

- Applicants should be up to date on the current theorycrafting, and are aware of any ways to better their gameplay on a fight to fight basis, be it tanking, healing, or DPSing.

- Applicants are reliable, trustworthy, and able to make most raid times (unless there's an extremely good reason and we are *notified beforehand*)

- Applicants can follow directions and have a good grasp on all raid mechanics ***even before progression begins on a certain fight.*** When all raiders know what to do and how to go about mechanics before the first pulls it greatly assists in streamlining progression.

- Applicants are willing and able to put in extra effort outside of the raiding environment in order to accomplish specific goals to better the raid. Exp... Making sure gear is fully gemmed and enchanted.

If you would like further information, feel free to post in this topic or contact one of our officers (listed above). We look forward to seeing you in the guild
Edited by Zezzôx on 2/18/2013 11:29 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
bump
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
I recall you folks were looking for 60s and 70s twinks for raids a while ago. I suppose that fell through, eh?

Do you guys know of any 60 or 70 twink raiding guilds out there?
Reply Quote
80 Human Paladin
nope sorry, check the 60/70s thread on the BGS forums.
Reply Quote
80 Human Paladin
up
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Death Knight
my tank set is full WOTLK but my DPS set is full cata, i havent really focused on making it a full WOTLK set, untill i got gear would i still be viable DPS to you guys despite being moderatly overgeared?
Reply Quote
84 Blood Elf Priest
Considering leaving this toon at 80 indefinitely and gearing it for heals *rubs her chin thoughfully*
Reply Quote
80 Human Paladin
up
Reply Quote
80 Human Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
80 Human Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
up
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
up
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
UP
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
up
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
bump
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
UP
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
up
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
up
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]