The Sapperwix Thread! (Do Not Report Bugs Here!)

(Locked)

Sometimes I accidentally log out with my Safari Hat on when I'm doing a stint of pet battling. It happens. ;)

Also, you can't 'mog your Safari Hat. Sadness.
Welcome to the month of constantly writing the wrong year!
Happy new year Sapper and everyone eles on the merry thread! (A little late but better than never right?)

*leaves Tankard o' Coffee as usual* Now off to continue to write the date a year behind <_<

*will be writing 2012 for the next few weeks.*
90 Night Elf Hunter
I haven't skewed the date yet. A winner is me? ;p

Happy New Year, though, everyone. <3
90 Draenei Monk
Hi Sapper, I just bumped several posts concerning a BUGGED META achievement requirement for GLORY of CATA. I understand your BLUE STICKY bump post and the disrespect you find from them. I agree its frustrating to see that, but I also do not agree with the fact that these bumps have not had any BLUE responses and this achievement being bugged now for over a year!! - In the meantime I see immediate responses to bug reports and although everyone is looking for a fix to their specific issue, there HAS TO BE a guideline or timeline to fixing outstanding issues....At what point does a year old bug become a priority? this is WAY TOO LONG! :( - Yis
Edited by Yisela on 1/8/2013 2:39 PM PST
90 Human Rogue
01/08/2013 02:29 PMPosted by Yisela
Hi Sapper, I just bumped several posts concerning a BUGGED META achievement requirement for GLORY of CATA. I understand your BLUE STICKY bump post and the disrespect you find from them. I agree its frustrating to see that, but I also do not agree with the fact that these bumps have not had any BLUE responses and this achievement being bugged now for over a year!! - In the meantime I see immediate responses to bug reports and although everyone is looking for a fix to their specific issue, there HAS TO BE a guideline or timeline to fixing outstanding issues....At what point does a year old bug become a priority? this is WAY TOO LONG! :( - Yis
You don't seem to understand the problem with bumping if you still do it. Bumping is literally pointless to QA. All your doing is yelling over their shoulder about what to fix. It's not going to help get it fixed any faster.

The thread you necroed probably has nothing to do with this bug. It was a one off, for a single raid. This bug is for everyone.

QA will post if they need more information. If they don't post, it's a GOOD thing. This bug only surfaced in 5.1 from what I can see. It'll probably be fixed in 5.2
90 Draenei Monk
Well thanks for the response Kaz, and I get what you are trying to say - but the achievement has not been a one off bug. If you search for FOUR PLAY you'll see numerous responses to an original post dating all the way back to 8/3/2011. Just curious why something this old, and obviously posted about quite often, hasn't been addressed yet. - Yis
Edited by Yisela on 1/8/2013 10:45 PM PST
90 Human Rogue
01/08/2013 10:44 PMPosted by Yisela
Well thanks for the response Kaz, and I get what you are trying to say - but the achievement has not been a one off bug. If you search for FOUR PLAY you'll see numerous responses to an original post dating all the way back to 8/3/2011. Just curious why something this old, and obviously posted about quite often, hasn't been addressed yet. - Yis
You've misunderstood.

When I said the post you necroed I meant the ONLY one from 2011. That was a one off thing.
Every other post you found has all been since 5.1, a new bug. This is why we encourage people not to bring up old threads, since they usually aren't relevant.
Quality Assurance
We're aware of the issue with Four Play and I responded to that thread.

But seriously don't necro threads. If the most recent post is more than a couple weeks old just make a new thread.
w00tw00t! Ashkandi dropped for my Felguard/Wrathguard, and Ashes of Al'ar this week as well!

It is a good week.
Ashes of Al'ar this week as well!

It is a good week.

/jealous

But I get my own house this week (closing tomorrow!), so it can be a good week for me too. :)

And then watch me get orders to PCS (relocate) right after I sign... :-\
90 Human Rogue
01/17/2013 02:29 PMPosted by Khevyn
Ashes of Al'ar this week as well!
I should really get back to farming for that. I usually last a fortnight before I forget to do it again for another few months.

01/17/2013 08:31 PMPosted by Kirsia
But I get my own house this week (closing tomorrow!), so it can be a good week for me too. :)
I'd love to have a place to myself...
I'm currently taking care of my Nana (who has Alzheimer's disease) since nobody else can put up with her, and the alternative is a rest home. It can be rather tough to cope with sometimes.

I haven't had the best week. My raiding team split, so I'm back to being a normal casual (as apposed to a casual raider). At the very least I've ended up as the main fill in for the guilds first raid team, since everyone knows The Kaz just keeps going after the raid wipes (Hello first Elegon kill and first Heroic Al'akir)
Grats on the house, Kirsia! It's such a great feeling.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]