The Sapperwix Thread! (Do Not Report Bugs Here!)

(Locked)

90 Human Warrior
Hey Sapper, I know we arn't to report bugs here, but where can I report them out of game, becasue I am having a bug that is not letting me log on and everytime i try to report it i get lost and find myself here once again
90 Worgen Mage
10/07/2012 11:21 AMPosted by Swiftswordz
Hey Sapper, I know we arn't to report bugs here, but where can I report them out of game, becasue I am having a bug that is not letting me log on and everytime i try to report it i get lost and find myself here once again

You can report bugs here in this board, just not in this specific thread.

You might want to do some searches on the Customer Service/Technical Support and see if there are others having the same issue.
90 Tauren Druid
Mr. Sapper,

I am curious if you can provide any information on what, exactly, was causing the interface target bug? It went on for about a month, so I assume it had to be something pretty complex.
90 Night Elf Hunter
I herd u liek Amilys.

I'm back! I missed the Bug Report Forums so much. I hope I can continue to help out here and I look forward to hanging out in game again. =]
86 Blood Elf Death Knight
AMI!!!!!!!!!!!

*snugglehuggles*
90 Night Elf Hunter
AMI!!!!!!!!!!!

*snugglehuggles*

<hugs back> What a welcome. =B
90 Human Rogue
I herd u liek Amilys.

I'm back! I missed the Bug Report Forums so much. I hope I can continue to help out here and I look forward to hanging out in game again. =]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLTZctTG6cE
90 Night Elf Hunter
10/12/2012 07:02 PMPosted by Kazrana
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLTZctTG6cE

OMG, KAZ! <glomp> Hello! And thank you for the Fluttershy welcome. How did you know I am a brony? =p
90 Human Rogue
OMG, KAZ! <glomp> Hello! And thank you for the Fluttershy welcome. How did you know I am a brony? =p
I got the hint when you posted a picture of Pinky Pie in a thread sapper responded to a long time ago.

On a relevant note, since we last talked I have watched both seasons, and enjoyed it.
90 Night Elf Hunter
10/03/2012 12:36 AMPosted by Kirsia
Is the Commonly Reported Issues That Are Not QA Bugs sticky going to get updates? I know the first few issues have links (forums.worldofwarcraft.com rather than us.battle.net) or directions (how to report an issue on the armory) that could use some attention.

Some of the stickies could sorely use an update. They needed one last year. ;p

I got the hint when you posted a picture of Pinky Pie in a thread sapper responded to a long time ago.

On a relevant note, since we last talked I have watched both seasons, and enjoyed it.

Awesome. <broohoof> =B
90 Human Rogue
Awesome. <broohoof> =B
/)*(\
Quality Assurance
10/14/2012 10:24 AMPosted by Amilyra
Some of the stickies could sorely use an update. They needed one last year. ;p

Yeah, yeahhhhh. So much of my stuff happens in a magical backroom of spreadsheets and data parses, I need to clean up my front of house.

I'll try to get that handled sooner rather than later.
Edited by Sapperwix on 10/15/2012 10:46 AM PDT
Quality Assurance
Also, welcome back Ami.
90 Night Elf Hunter
Awesome. <broohoof> =B
/)*(\

Kaz, I wub you. http://bit.ly/OSxmxN

10/15/2012 10:47 AMPosted by Sapperwix
Also, welcome back Ami.

Thanks, Sapper! I missed you~ <hugs>

Did you read my post here first or just notice my name popping up in all the threads again? =p

Yeah, yeahhhhh. So much of my stuff happens in a magical backroom of spreadsheets and data parses, I need to clean up my front of house.

I'll try to get that handled sooner rather than later.

But isn't that just how QA goes at the best of times? =p

I know that I'd really appreciate an update to the stickies. One of the few ways us regular posters have to give authentic information to posters is by linking them blue posts or information from the stickies. They're pretty invaluable in some cases. =)

I do see a few new stickies posted recently, so kudos and thanks, Sapper. <3

I understand there's some sort of new Knowledge Base, maybe you could incorporate that, Sapper. Like, we used to use a webform to submit hacks, but I assume now there's a different way to do so via the Knowledge Base, since the link I have from the sticky here no longer works? I just go straight to hacks@blizzard.com, but if there's a preference for the hacks team, I'd be interested in the answer.

Lastly, is it at all possible to get a Quest Typo Megathread back? Some of my friends and guildies have been pointing out that there's apparently quite a few of 'em in Pandaria content.
90 Human Rogue
10/15/2012 10:47 AMPosted by Sapperwix
Also, welcome back Ami.
At first I got really jealous that I didn't get a personal welcome back. Then I realised that I am now the person who named this thread. How else do you welcome back a rogue but to shower them in happiness and hope they never realise you have no idea whether they left or simply stayed in stealth?

I'll 2nd the update to stickies though. People do seem to point out inconsistencies quite often.

10/15/2012 05:50 PMPosted by Amilyra
Lastly, is it at all possible to get a Quest Typo Megathread back? Some of my friends and guildies have been pointing out that there's apparently quite a few of 'em in Pandaria content.

The old one is still in use, I'm not sure if that's the way you want it sapper, since it was dead for a long time, but it's definitely getting used again.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1251975804
90 Night Elf Hunter
10/15/2012 10:07 PMPosted by Kazrana
The old one is still in use, I'm not sure if that's the way you want it sapper, since it was dead for a long time, but it's definitely getting used again.

Ahhhhh! Ancient zombie thread! ;_;

Maybe we should at least get one aimed at just the new ones in Pandaria, rather than carrying the baggage of all those old typos.

Kaz, I'm not sure you've ever left. You lurk more than a certain boss in SSC. =p
Quality Assurance
10/15/2012 05:50 PMPosted by Amilyra

Yeah I had one going as a sticky in the Beta Forums and that worked out pretty well. I'll make a new one shortly.
90 Night Elf Hunter
10/16/2012 12:11 PMPosted by Sapperwix
Yeah I had one going as a sticky in the Beta Forums and that worked out pretty well. I'll make a new one shortly.

Thanks, Sapper! =D
86 Blood Elf Death Knight
Would it be possible to have a Hallow's Eve megathread or will that be too messy?
Quality Assurance
10/18/2012 10:44 AMPosted by Alvraen
Would it be possible to have a Hallow's Eve megathread or will that be too messy?

Too messy I think. The thing is I use replies and duplicate threads to gauge pulse. Pulse doesn't really matter for typos which is why I can have a Megathread that we periodically comb through. For holidays, or any big portion of content for that matter, I still want to know how many people are affected by specific issues.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]