The Sapperwix Thread! (Do Not Report Bugs Here!)

(Locked)

87 Blood Elf Death Knight
Roger that. Thanks for the insight ♥
90 Human Rogue
Question for Sapper regarding edited posts on the forum.
I had thought you guys could read any post, even the original after it had been edited, but another poster thought it was only for reported posts.
I can't actually find an official quote on this, would you be able to confirm which, if either, is true? We often tell people to edit out exploit details etc.
Quality Assurance
Question for Sapper regarding edited posts on the forum.
I had thought you guys could read any post, even the original after it had been edited, but another poster thought it was only for reported posts.
I can't actually find an official quote on this, would you be able to confirm which, if either, is true? We often tell people to edit out exploit details etc.

Yes, I (and other blues) can read the history of a post. Reporting an exploit and then editing out the details is good practice.
90 Night Elf Hunter
zomg, guess who finally bought MoP after a whole week of being back in WoW? This chick. Now I'll finally know what people are talking about when they mention Pandaria-centric things. No more /boggling the Ami!

If any of the BRF regs want to hang out with me in game, or would like to chat, my tag is Amily1412 (Sapper, if it's not okay to post that here, feel free to edit me). Some of the newer faces here like Kirsia and Mericca, I'd love to get to know you. BRF regular posters are far and few between compared to other forums, it seems, so we gotta stick together! =D

By the way, Kirsia.... <3
91 Blood Elf Mage
Sapper??? Dearest of the Dear.... I just added to a bug report thread and noticed the first came to you in I think it was AUGUST... and not 1 blue post????? Are you ignoring that thread? It's about the quest "Scouting Report : Like Jinyu in a barrel". Please Please Please help us with this?
90 Human Rogue
Sapper??? Dearest of the Dear.... I just added to a bug report thread and noticed the first came to you in I think it was AUGUST... and not 1 blue post????? Are you ignoring that thread? It's about the quest "Scouting Report : Like Jinyu in a barrel". Please Please Please help us with this?
If Sapper doesn't post it means he doesn't need any more information, it's a good thing.

They don't have time to respond to every single bug report.
That was a quick 2 weeks...

My wife just had our second daughter. I've been off work for 2 weeks helping adjust (which is why I haven't been around much the past couple weeks).

This day was marked on the calendar as "Sad Day" since I had to go back to work. :(

But the upside is, I get to spend time with all you fine folks again! Unfortunately, the "Have to go to work" downside seems to more than compensate for the upside.

So, Hi everyone! Miss me? >_>
Edited by Khevyn on 10/24/2012 8:35 AM PDT
Quality Assurance
Welcome back! Congratulations to you and yours.
90 Human Rogue
10/24/2012 08:24 AMPosted by Khevyn
My wife just had our second daughter.
Congratulations!
You did name her Kazrana...right?
90 Night Elf Hunter
Aww, grats, Khev! <huggles>
*stretches*
Mornin' Alv!
<rolls around>

Hi Alvie~ I saw you posting around here and there. <3
Whee~~ Hello my lovely friends!
90 Dwarf Warrior
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR
64 Tauren Death Knight
Why are the following listed under "Spawns/Battlepets" in the Known Issues sticky?

*Season 1/2/3 PVP items are more expensive than season 4 PVP itemsThe Tushui Tabard and *Huojin Tabard do not correctly grant reputation in Burning Crusade dungeons.

o.O
Nobully, I thought you were 58... Did you level, or am I just crazy? If it's the latter, I blame my sleep-deprived state.
Happy hatchling day, Ami ♥
90 Night Elf Hunter
11/10/2012 10:20 AMPosted by Alvraen
Happy hatchling day, Ami ♥

Thanks for the birthday wishes, Alvie. =]

I had a pretty awful day at work - 3 of my 7 employees called in sick! Another one of my employees called and got someone to bring me a birthday cake. I cried, it was so sweet. Got through the work day, though, and had an excellent dinner with my younger sister. We went to Olive Garden and it was nice seeing her - she drove a few hours to see me. <3

I got lots of birthday money to buy some new JRPGs. I'll be getting Mugen Souls - I love Nippon Ichi games. Also, season three of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic premiered today, so YAAAAAY! =D
Edited by Amilyra on 11/10/2012 9:40 PM PST
*rolls on top of Ami*

:P
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]