Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
- 28 is a perfect number.
- There are 28 digits in one cubit.
- It takes the Moon a little less than 28 Earth days to orbit around the Earth. The lunar day is also a little less than 28 Earth days.
- A 28-sided polygon is called an icosikaioctagon.
- February usually has 28 days.
- 28 is a triangle number.
- The string 28 was found at position 33 counting from the first digit after the decimal point in pi.
- XXVIII, 11100, 34, and 1C are all different ways of expressing the number 28.
- The color corresponding to the hexadecimal value of #282828 is . The color corresponding to the hexadecimal value of #1C1C1C (hex for RGB values of 28,28,28) is .
- Also, some funny-lookin' cranky dork is 28 years old today.
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.