<A> <TLF> Looking for DPS for 25's in MoP

86 Gnome Priest
<TLF> Is a level 25 Alliance raiding guild that is looking to fill our its roster for 25 mans in MoP. The guild has been around for a while and undergone some changes but all of them were for the better. With Helious and myself now running the guild we have brought in some talented and skilled recruits and transfers and more are to come.

We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild that will be using an eight hour raid week to get through the content and through the hardmodes. While raiding is our focus we also have members who are always willing to run things and are going to be working through RBG's and Arenas in MoP. We like to consider ourselves a balanced guild and also a family at the same time, no one member sticks out of the group and the guild is more about being inclusive to everyone in the guild.

Here is what we are recruiting as well as our needs:
Warriors - Low
Paladins - Low
DK - Low
Hunter - Very Low
Shaman - Very Low
Rogue - Low
Druid - Very Low
Monk - High
Priest - Low
Mages - High
Warlocks - High

Even if the class is ranked as low skilled applicants will always be considered.

Raid Times:
Tuesday 8-10 CST
Wed/Thurs 7-11 CST

If you need more information contact Helious, Merhsee, Jashin, or myself

Also check out our website and put in an application if you wish.
If you need more information from me my realid is spartanchurch@gmail.com
Add me and I can answer any questions you might have

http://the-lawl-firm.wowstead.com/
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
08/28/2012 12:49 PMPosted by Sephyxia
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gx7iMfuUKXA

thanks, that made me lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]