Druid of the Antler?

50 Human Rogue
What Laviette said. F*cking with a stag is no joke. They will tear your a** up. They are very territorial, just like most animals. They can be extremely fearful, but if worst comes to worst they become killers. Now their enemy should be the one afraid. [ I personally would not want to be skewered by antlers. Nopenope.]
[ Female dear are exactly the same if you endanger their baby(ies) ]
Although, I do agree that they wouldn't be on the front lines. They are pretty passive till you start getting in their part of the field/woods or, you know... messing with their babies :P.

Which makes me come to think of it, Druid of the Antler, to me, would be the perfect order for honest protection of wherever. They are extremely protective, and like I said, territorial.
They could even be comparable in damage and ferocity with a bear. Hell, that damn form could be the tanking class instead of the bear.
Edited by Jeliana on 8/30/2012 8:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
88 Night Elf Druid
08/30/2012 08:41 PMPosted by Jeliana
Hell, that damn form could be the tanking class instead of the bear.

But... I enjoy mauling things :'(
xD

As for the forum roleplay, Fubaru, I think it would be quite acceptable in the forums. The only problem would be finding the proper thread. If you're planning on sticking to the deer nature, they're as shy as they are protective. I can see a lot of opportunities in that aspect, but also a lot of restrictions.

However, luckily for you, your character isn't entirely deer by nature (he's also a little bit cow xP ), but he's also a well trained (hope I'm not making assumptions) druid, and a tauren, so it could be perfectly reasonable for him to break out of that generally shy nature. -Though I still picture him as being a bit withdrawn, but that's maybe just because of the character I'm picturing xP .
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I am not even a druid but even i say: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKss2uYpih8 too this
Reply Quote
08/30/2012 10:27 PMPosted by Laviette
However, luckily for you, your character isn't entirely deer by nature (he's also a little bit cow xP ), but he's also a well trained (hope I'm not making assumptions) druid, and a tauren, so it could be perfectly reasonable for him to break out of that generally shy nature. -Though I still picture him as being a bit withdrawn, but that's maybe just because of the character I'm picturing xP .

The thing is he's wanting to making it his Totem, which would kind of like saying "Y'know, the M16A4 is really nice, but i think i might try out this brand new, Completely experimental but bada** looking XM8, it must be much better.
Edited by Fubaru on 8/31/2012 4:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
If your druid embodies the ideals of Malorne, your research should begin with him. The White Stag represents healing, tranquility, and protection. Malorne also has a humbling presence and is an excellent diplomat. He is the most revered, respected and powerful Ancient.
Edited by Fraxinus on 8/31/2012 12:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
50 Human Rogue
To add, I was kind of wanting to do this myself with a druid I was gonna level later on. The stag form is amazing, but expect it to really blow up. I'm sure that a lot of people will be using this as an RP form now. [ I hope that kitty form dies.. that... is just a little grating some times. ]

Fraximus made a great point, too. Malorne is a perfect idol for something like this.
Edited by Jeliana on 8/31/2012 7:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]