Swiftmend problem 5.0

90 Night Elf Druid
/signed its so annoying, it must be a bug there is no way this can be intended
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
I'm having this problem too, and it's annoying/slowing me down. I use mouse over macros with keybinds to my mouse so I can move sometimes *too* quick & this slows me way down.

Similar issue on my disc priest if I try to bubble someone with the weakened soul debuff, it's like I get *stuck* until I cast say a renew then I can use bubble again.

Annoying indeed....
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I'm bumping this because this happens to me too and for some reason there isn't more love on this topic.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I have also had problems with this, it needs to be fixed asap as it is very annoying!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
WTB old swiftmend function. Hate the problems caused by the new function of swiftmend mouse toggle glow, intentional or bug, it's dreadful.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Almost a month and still not fixed...rofl
Reply Quote
2 Blood Elf Warlock
this is a technical issue post it there.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
its a technical issue, but also one they can't fix until patched, so discussion on it in these forums is healthy towards getting this addressed beyond the tickets they've already received.
Reply Quote
THIS BUGS THE CRAP OUT OF ME

FIX IT PLZ
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
horrible horrible bug. I wish people who didn't druid heal could understand how much this screws you up.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Step 1:
#showtooltip
/cast swiftmend
/use 1

Step 2: ???

Step 3: Profit.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
can we get a solution for this??? its really frustrating....esp in pvp where every second counts...
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I agree this problem needs to be addressed/fixed.
Reply Quote
69 Dwarf Hunter
OMG. 10/10/12 and Blizzard has still refused to address this issue. Please help. My healing and survival in pvp needs swiftmend to work properly. WAKE UP BLIZZZUCKS
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
They have addressed it in the forums just not in game. There was a blue a while back that said its a known issue. Still not fixed though and thats lame because people are still dying to it.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I was hoping the download yesterday would fix this bug but no luck.

I tried unchecking the box in the interface as suggested earlier in the post. It did not help.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]