<Temerity> Sales ★ Old Metas: ICC 10

90 Draenei Shaman
<Temerity> is now hosting old raid achievement runs! We plan to cycle through the older content to cover most of the metas, but we are starting with Glory of the Icecrown Raider (10 man). We may also kill Algalon if there is sufficient interest.

The price per achievement is 5,000 gold.

Our first run will be held on Monday, August 27th, beginning promptly at 8pm server. If you wish to attend the run, please be on by 7:30pm.

To reserve a spot for your achievements, please e-mail sales@temerityofwindrunner.com with the list of achievements you would like to be in for and what toon you would like to bring. I will confirm our availability and coordinate with you to take a 50% deposit. The remaining balance will be due at the start of raid.

Please note that if there is not sufficient buyer interest for a sales raid, we reserve the right to refund your deposit and defer the run until there is enough interest to warrant the run.

If you would like to purchase other meta achievements from us (T11 and earlier), feel free to e-mail me with your list and I will add you to our contact list for when we get to those runs.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me in game.

See you in ICC!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Hey there!!

I still need "Full House" from ICC 10 (have gone on about 20 runs), and about five achievements for ICC 25. I'll hit you up in-game, but just figured I'd drop you a note here, as well! Hopefully we can get something done. Thanks!!

Mini.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]