LF a PvP guild on Cael.

90 Human Death Knight
As the title says. Myself and a friend are LF a PvP guild who are serious about Arena in MoP. Specifically looking for a 3rd and or 4/5th for 3v3 and 5v5.

LF a PvP guild specifically because I like to talk PvP, tactics, classes, counters and all that good jazz which just doesn't come with a PvE guild.

This is my main, in addition to a Retadin (Paravian) and Enhance Shammy (Vallkyriez) all same server, all Alliance. I have done plenty of 2's, minimal 3's because finding good pvpers on Cael over the years has been problematic at best. I have just returned to the game after some time off playing SWTOR and Rift.

Pst me in game, I have more credentials then just the 1750 achieves on the DK and Pally. Love to hear from someone, really keen to get some 5 man groups going for the honor grind in MoP.

Oh, my friend also has a Warrior, Priest, Shammy, Lock and a few others that are all arena geared aswell. We generally stick to 2's as we are work mates.

Adult guild only preferred, as a 27 year old playing with teenage kids is....let's say........ painful to be nice about it.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
SOS
Hey Ruinz,

SOS is the only guild on Alliance when it comes PvP, (although SOS main focus is PvE.) There are afew small guilds on the Horde side, Hones and maybe Crimson? not sure but talk to Shihiro in-game if your intersted in SOS.

Peace.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Rainbowfire is in <SOS> yeah?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Correct
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
SOS

Don't even think about it.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid

lold
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
SOS
Hey Ruinz,
but talk to Shihiro in-game if your intersted in SOS.

Peace.

Pst Innès - Not Shihiro, Innès is Mr. PVP for SOS :)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
SOS
apply online at soswow.org and use pvp template.
Reply Quote
70 Undead Rogue
LOL @ SoS wernent you the guys who got graveyard camped by that 1900 team in twin peaks?
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue

Those damn trees
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
SOS
Wakaflocka, lol at us when you can break 1750 in arenas. You bad.

God I love account wide achives.
Edited by Fulmetalpwn on 9/2/2012 5:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/caelestrasz/Kåze/advanced

Hi :)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Wakaflocka: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/caelestrasz/K%C3%A5ze/advanced

edit: litterally seconds between my post and the above post >.<
Edited by Zeforr on 9/2/2012 6:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
nawww Zeff <3
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
SOS
09/01/2012 08:35 PMPosted by Wakaflocka
LOL @ SoS wernent you the guys who got graveyard camped by that 1900 team in twin peaks?

LOL Aren't you that shizenhousen Priest called Kaze that talks rubbish on an alt and forgets that achives are account wide now? Who also then went on to make a stupid post on your "Main" to try and make it look like you wern't hiding behind an alt after being called out by Lunaesta and Zeforr? Yeah.. yeah thats you.

By the way mang, next time you get carried in RBG's, pay/beg for the extra 100 points for shiny 2.2K gears so I can laugh even harder.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myWIhFbt56c
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
fullmetal sounds really mad,forgot to take the meds again bender?
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
SOS
Yeah very mad, I just hate turds that won't flush.
Reply Quote
49 Troll Druid
there is absolutely no way to save face after you get busted posting on an alt. you're better off committing internet sepuku and never coming on the forums again.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]