LF a PvP guild on Cael.

87 Human Mage
SOS
kaze number one @ dieing b4 disperse
Edited by Lyrics on 9/3/2012 5:11 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
SOS
KAZE IS SO BAD THAT ONCE HE GOT 2100 HES LIKE GUYS I WANT TO STOP PLAYING SO I DONT LOOK LIKE A CARRY BUT SECRETLY HE IS A PHILDOBAGINS I MEAN CARRY HAHAHAHA.
Reply Quote
25 Blood Elf Rogue
Kaze really isn't in a situation to criticize this realm's rated battleground teams considering the fact that this season was all about having the pve gear in rated battlegrounds and Kaze had both legendary and Heroic Cunning. I find it hilarious that he slags off others when he only reached 2100 with said pve gear when there are many cases of priests and many other ranged dps classes that reached close to or around 2100 without that pve gear.

Now I will fade into anonymity without anyone knowing my true identity...
Reply Quote
49 Troll Druid
My real identity will never be known. This is the most low key sneaky forum gypsy toon ever.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Mage
join hone, WHERE bests and dont have a website? saves us all time, ;)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
What ever happened to Sounds of Silence? Weren't they an Alliance PvP guild on Caelestrasz once upon a time?
Reply Quote
09/08/2012 12:38 AMPosted by Phildoshow
join hone, WHERE bests and dont have a website? saves us all time, ;)

Hone has the most carring poeple in caels. You want find a better home for you're toons.
Reply Quote
84 Human Warrior
09/03/2012 01:20 AMPosted by Skeyzero
LOL Aren't you that shizenhousen Priest called Kaze that talks rubbish
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]