Pirate Day Party

90 Blood Elf Paladin
A parchment placed in several cities of both Horde & Alliance, translated into Orcish & Common.

ARR, MATEY!

It comes the time for rum, for hats, for drunken bare fist brawls!

Come for the rum, come for the hats, come for the brawls, or come for it all! At 7 Bells in Booty Bay on September 19th for a fun night with friends, whether you know them or make some new ones.

The only requirement is showing up in your pirate ware, and bringing your alcohol, though rum will be provided by the hostess, Lady Araceli Shade. You should be able to obtain hats, if you do not have one, from the pirates who hold their ships in the Bay during this holiday.

Hope to see you there!

(( Just a fun little holiday party for Pirates Day. Will be hosting in Booty Bay, prefer everyone to come wearing some type of pirate clothing. I will be able to sling out drinks to Horde guests, but if someone Alliance side wishes to sling out drinks over there, that's appreciated.

When: 19th of September at 7:30 Server
Where: Booty Bay in STV
What: Pirates Day Bash! ))
Edited by Araceli on 8/27/2012 9:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warrior
Yarr.
I intend to be there.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
(( Just a note, we changed the time from 7 server, to 7:30 server, as to give people time to chill at the Black Hand Society for a bit and then come over to Booty Bay! ))
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
(( Bump! This is this week, Wednesday! ))
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
A letter sent out to the masses.

"In regards to Pirates Day Party and the recent, unnecessary destruction of Theramore, we shall have a moment of silence for lives lost in both the Horde and the Alliance during the festivities at Booty Bay."
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
((Bump))
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
(( Bump, this is happening now! Due to cross-realms, I moved the party out onto Janeiro's Point so we can actually talk and move around without an endless amount of spam from OOC and duels and the such. ))
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
My DK shared a drink with Abominus.

It made my night.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warrior
Yaha, fun party!

I might have missed the moment of silence, while Blitzie was either "singing" or rambling, though.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]