[A] 10m Reforged is Recruiting

90 Human Priest
In need of a Hunter or exceptional ranged. Tank and heals positions are filled but will be looked at and considered. Raid days/times are 6pm server Tuesday, Wednesday, and Sunday. For more info or to apply visit http://www.reforgeddraenor.enjin.com. Raid setup will more than likely look like this http://raidcomp.mmo-champion.com/?c=1e6gobr9kf000000000000000000000000000000 some specs may change but for the most part its correct.
Edited by Swaggasaurex on 10/9/2012 3:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Bumped your mum
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Woah bumped her with your newdle? they have pills to make it non-newdle. Also still recruiting 2 healers for core 10m :<
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I heard these guys have quite a bit of potential progression wise come MoP. Healers of any type should get in contact with anyone via /who Reforged
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Contact Swaggasaurex, Slyvexx, Or Xfighter in game if u have any questions. :<
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
We're da bes =<
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Edit - Currently need 1 Resto shaman or monk. But Shaman prefered unless experienced mistweaver.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
09/09/2012 03:57 PMPosted by Xfighter
I heard these guys have quite a bit of potential progression wise come MoP.

heard the same thing when cata launched and they didn't make it halfway through T11 hard modes
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
heard the same thing about Manifest but now everyones gone and you got a dk named lichkingarch as a gleader
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Yea. Because having half our guild be a tight group of friends who quit/server transferred because they have an attention span of 6 year olds when it comes to sticking with games was totally the guilds fault.

We've corrected issues in organization/composition of the guild this time around to hopefully be prepared for things like that, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Still looking for one more healer for a core spot, big bonus if you're proficient in a DPS off-spec :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Thanks for your concern Retcon however we did manage to beat you in progression in T11 and realm first Volcanic drakes. After only half our core would move to Illidan some of us have returned to restart fresh at home so please feel free to point any Rshamans or Mistweavers in our direction since MD probly wont be raiding. Thanks and have a nice day ^.^
Reply Quote
98 Draenei Death Knight
Be nice if any of your post was true swag, we beat your progression, and you didn't get realm first volc drakes. Also X, when you choose to raid with people notorious for being idiots, and expect better, it is your fault.
And we will be raiding.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I'll take that as a no for you finding us a healer?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Defender title reforged 2/2/11
Defender title MD 2/7/11
Achieve doesn't lie, but if by MD beat our progression you mean after we stopped raiding and xfered then yes MD is able to beat a guild that is afk.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Good Luck To Reforged..

Would not worry about what others say.. I have no doubt you will be the ones on top in the end.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Any healers looking for a change of scenery come MoP should hit someone up in-game.

Basically looking for a Priest/Shaman/Paladin/Monk to round out our healing comp. Most likely no room for a Resto-Druid at this time.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Also now home of realm first 90 paladin and Shaman ^.^

And yeh looking for a Mistweaver or Priest mainly, Other heal classes will be considered, and Possibly looking for 1 huntard. Hit me up in game :<
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
Realm first again? Jesus, you like to toot your own horn don't you?
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Yeh Realm first, free bump SW33T
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Monk
09/27/2012 12:17 PMPosted by Bubukittyfk
Realm first again? Jesus, you like to toot your own horn don't you?

I feel like in order to troll, people should actually know who you are.

So tell me 3 things about yourself and maybe we can all become friends.
Edited by Ra on 9/29/2012 10:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]