4/16 Fluff and Blood 10M LFM

100 Tauren Shaman

Raid Days & Times: Fri – Sat 10:30-1:30
Current Needs:
Tank (DK, Druid or Warrior)
DPS ( Mage, Lock, Boomkin, Rogue)
Heals: (NA)

Fluff and Blood 10M on Burning Blade, was founded 7/22/2011 by a small group of friend. Our core leadership and main group raiders have been a part of some of the top guilds in World of Warcraft dating back to closed beta. Fluff and Blood is designed to be the best, while still maintaining a light two day raiding schedule. We are mature-minded players who want to raid at the highest level but desire a schedule that allows for them to balance WoW with non-game commitments. We’re a home for people with significant school, work, or personal commitments that make regularly raiding 3+ nights impractical. Our members excel at the game, but cannot commit to the time-intensive raid schedules of traditional guilds. Our goal is to clear content pre nerf.

We're looking for exceptional players. We're not interested in holding your hand while you figure out how to push your buttons. However, we also want players that are fun to raid with. In other words, drama queens and loot !@#$%s won't be tolerated, and a sense of humor is a big plus. We take the game seriously, but with a laid back environment. Nobody yells, and everyone maintains a lighthearted attitude, even during progression. We don’t troll general chat or brag on the forums. Overall our members are mature and pleasant to be around. If this sounds like you, then you'll fit right in. There is no favoritism in our guild. The best raiders will raid. No exceptions. You show up, perform, have a good attitude, and respect one another, and there should be no problem. If you get accepted to the guild you will raid. We will not invite anyone to ride a bench.

Contacts Info:
Email: recruits@fluffandblood.com
Real Id: Adam.Thompson1244@gmail.com
Officers: Totemchaos, Shyluuh, Routed, Augora, Dreamtwink
Edited by Warrchiefpwn on 11/3/2012 11:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
Looking for 3 solid dps..
Reply Quote
86 Gnome Priest
<The Lawl Firm> is a level 25 guild that has been around for quite some time. In WotLK we were know as Teh Lawl Firm and then in Cata we became FTA before switching back to The Lawl Firm.

Helious is the new GM of The Lawl Firm and we are back after almost a year of not raiding. Quite a few members have come back and our group is slowly growing with a core of experienced raiders. The GM and myself who are leading the guild have quite the raiding experience dating back to Vanilla. We also have a few members who were 8/8 HM in DS as well as myself being 5/8 HM with 4 Top 100 US kills.

We are currently seeking to add skilled raiders to our core group. All of the people we recruit have a chance to prove to us that they deserve to raid with us. This simply means if we bring you in we are giving you a shot to prove you dont stand in fire, can follow directions, communicate well, and want to be part of a team that will clear the content. We do expect everyone to be able to play there class well and everyone can be replaced if they are not living up to the expectations of the officers.

Were looking for any tanks, healers, or DPS who wish to join a competitive guild that is rebuilding.
Raid Times:
Tuesday 8-10 CST
Wed/Thurs 7-11 CST

This week we with a short 4 hour raid week killing 3 HM's in our first week of raiding and our focus is shifting to 3 more HM's this week.

HM Morchok
HM Yor'Sahj
HM Ultraxion
Killed between 8/21-8/24

HM Zon'ozz
HM Hagara
HM Boat
to continue this week.

If you need more information contact Helious or myself, I will either be on Kilnrun or Angarak almost all of the time.

Also check out our website and put in an application if you wish.
If you need more information from me my realid is spartanchurch@gmail.com
Add me and I can answer any questions you might have

http://the-lawl-firm.wowstead.com/
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
Free bump!!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
move us up
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
bump
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
bump Looking for 1 Amazing DPS to fill our roster... Raiding starts once 2nd!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
move me up
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
up
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
Still need a few more amazing players...
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
Bump
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
bump me up
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
upupup
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]