Looking for Photoshop Person

85 Gnome Priest
Hey guys,

I'm not sure if i'm posting this in the right post but there really is nowhere that stands out for a thread like this but the category description talks about artwork and community creations so figured i'd try.

I am trying to work on update my guild's website (http://www.tranquilityveco.com/) and I'm stuck at the "make the site layout" part. I have gone to school for programming and that's what I enjoy doing and while I understand pretty much all about HTML and CSS, I am just terrible with it. The site as you see it now is what I made (in a week's time with no major changes to it since) just before FL came out. I've been slacking at keeping it up but I want to update it for MoP.

Basically I am looking to see if anyone is interested in either making a PSD that I could turn into an HTML template, or an actual HTML template. I tried googling for wow templates and they were either super plain, super specific, or built to fit a CMS.

If anyone is interested, let me know and we can get in contact and discuss the "finer details".

Thanks guys :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]