SWORD OF AZEROTH!!

(Locked)

85 Orc Hunter
Now, I know I cannot be close to the only person here who is a big fan of the T.V. show "Big Bang Theory." In the 3rd episode of the first season, the group is playing WoW (assumptions are made). Anyway, in the fight they are after the "sword of azeroth" which took them 97hours to work up to.

As a fan..... I would LOVE to see a "Sword of Azeroth" in the game. like they did with the "Tenacious defender" and the "Blockade's Lost Shield" and many more. C'mon. who is with me!!!!

TL;DR - Implement "Sword of Azeroth" from "Big Bang Theory" into the game.
23 Blood Elf Paladin
yeah that would be cool as lol but i doubt that would ever happen :P
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Sword of a thousand truths comes first :p
90 Human Death Knight
09/26/2012 07:10 AMPosted by Impulsikk
http://www.wowwiki.com/Slayer_of_the_Lifeless

I AM THE SWORD MASTER!
90 Orc Warrior
I found that episode funny back when I first saw it. Then I later realized how the Big Bang Theory writers are often uninformed about references they make...you know, nerd show written by non nerds (Or at least written for 'nerds' outside their nerd demographic in some cases.)

Now, I honestly just think they made the mistake my friends use to make years ago, and thought they were talking about the Warglaves of Azzinoth. (My friends called them the Swords of Azeroth for years...due to them being a. Sword type weapons and B. Friends having no idea who Azzinoth was)

Also, Impulsikk, the Sword of a Thousand Truths has been in WoW twice :P During Betas. And half the sword still remains! (Also was anyone else bugged by how inaccurate that South Park references was? Just how they had WoW devs working WITH the studio and they still made a TON of errors about locations? Point to Elwynn, refer to it as Highlands, have the scene open in Hillsbrad...)
90 Human Death Knight
I found that episode funny back when I first saw it. Then I later realized how the Big Bang Theory writers are often uninformed about references they make...you know, nerd show written by non nerds (Or at least written for 'nerds' outside their nerd demographic in some cases.)

Now, I honestly just think they made the mistake my friends use to make years ago, and thought they were talking about the Warglaves of Azzinoth. (My friends called them the Swords of Azeroth for years...due to them being a. Sword type weapons and B. Friends having no idea who Azzinoth was)

Also, Impulsikk, the Sword of a Thousand Truths has been in WoW twice :P During Betas. And half the sword still remains! (Also was anyone else bugged by how inaccurate that South Park references was? Just how they had WoW devs working WITH the studio and they still made a TON of errors about locations? Point to Elwynn, refer to it as Highlands, have the scene open in Hillsbrad...)

totally agree with you... but remember that those kind of episodes are not for Wow fans.. they are for (in this case) South Park fans. Therefore wow lore, locations and game play will not be accurate, just fun or -story-wise- for the intended South Park program / audience.
Having said that, I love when Wow incorporates things from outside the game (Sword of the Thousand Truths, Zoid's Firelit Sword, etc.) So, Yes!! Make a Sword of Azeroth Blizz!!
55 Blood Elf Warlock
i know, it would be awsome right, plus if they did that they could add a new dungeon and some more quests, maybe even a entirely new expansion pack involving having to collect certain items of azeroth to save, like where both alliance and horde had to join together again or something like that
90 Troll Rogue
09/26/2012 07:13 AMPosted by Kilex
http://www.wowwiki.com/Slayer_of_the_Lifeless

I AM THE SWORD MASTER!

How do you kill that which has no life?
50 Blood Elf Priest
Ugh I hate that show.
90 Draenei Shaman
12/26/2012 01:07 PMPosted by Punyales

Take it outside.
90 Troll Rogue
12/26/2012 01:09 PMPosted by Loans
Ugh I hate that show.
90 Undead Monk
That show is just awful
90 Night Elf Death Knight
It would be fun in a "welcome to the machine" type questline.

Or the PUG fight in temple of the white tiger. Or Sho-nuff in Kun-Lai
90 Human Paladin
Ugh I hate that show.
55 Goblin Death Knight
Ugh I hate that show.
36 Goblin Mage
And make the boss fight involve a bunch of Goblin adds.
90 Worgen Death Knight
Ugh I hate that show.

It is basically the worst.
88 Dwarf Paladin
... I quite enjoy the show. I also enjoy trying to decipher Sheldon's physics when it's something at a level I can understand -high school physics only- It's a bit stupid at times, but I quite enjoy giggling at Penny. I'm going through and watching every episode.

And WoW was my first thought when I watched that episode too. I would love a Sword of Azeroth.
90 Human Paladin
I enjoy the show, though I'm not a huge fan of people playing around with the concept of being nerds. The last thing I want is Sheldon being the face of the modern mmo player lmao. I would definitely enjoy the sword though. WoW has a million parodies of everything else, why not this?
90 Goblin Warlock
12/26/2012 01:10 PMPosted by Chegoatvera

Take it outside.

OH GOD! THE LIGHT! IT BUUUURRRRRNNNNNSSSSssssss-aaahhhhh! *colapse*
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]