@ Harigs and Crew

90 Blood Elf Paladin
So, Trueno and I 2v3 you guys and then you call in 3more with a healer to camp us and chase us for 15mins around Nagrand.

You guys must be the best PvPers.

I mean, I main Holy, but I was in my !@#$ ret gear and still 2v3'd...
Edited by Iöve on 8/27/2012 6:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
So you didn't kill a High Guarde Pally 2 vs 1?

e: PvP is fun and keep it up
Edited by Naturesway on 8/27/2012 6:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
That pally had the Warrior, that was the initial 2v2.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
More like you were flying around killing people 2v1, and then when the odds turned against you, then you ran like cowards?

You were flying around ganking, and now are whining cause the numbers turned out to not be in your favor?

You simply pulled enough attention to yourselves to get put down.
Edited by Annukin on 8/27/2012 7:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
More like you were flying around killing people 2v1, and then when the odds turned against you, then you ran like cowards?

You were flying around ganking, and now are whining cause the numbers turned out to not be in your favor?

You simply pulled enough attention to yourselves to get put down.

I was only in a group with Trueno an Enh shaman from IW. We both were farming Ogres north and south of Halaa. Since world defense announced your arrivals to Nagrand we decided to call upon each other if our farm spots were being compromised. We never flew around and ganked anyone 2v1. We defended what we had.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
hey I was killing guards with a pal.. so I could hand in my powder.. and Trueno called in 2 more people.. that would make it a 3v2.. unfair!

In all seriousness.. Trueno.. that rogue was not with me.. but I'm glad he came because I was capped at 100 powder and you and me were just gonna 1v1 all day. It's 1:30 am! I'm sleepy!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Lyconis, I let you cap Halaa. :P
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
08/28/2012 01:11 AMPosted by Iöve
Lyconis, I let you cap Halaa. :P

Can you translate that? PRETTY sure there is some code in there, and I can't break.

Keep up the PvP action, numbers are never meant to be fair, arena if you want that.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
08/28/2012 10:53 AMPosted by Naturesway
Keep up the PvP action, numbers are never meant to be fair, arena if you want that.

i can't wait to use this quote at a later date...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
08/28/2012 12:24 PMPosted by Ataraxxia

i can't wait to use this quote at a later date...

Print it out an mail it to me, and I will autograph it for you.

Fair

What is fair?

Like I said, IW keep up the PvP action
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]