Onyxia, always remember...

90 Troll Mage
http://www.wowwiki.com/Server:Onyxia_US/The_legend_of_Gilgamesh

No matter how irrelevant you all may become... there will always be one we remember who made this server famous

Her name was Gilgamesh...

She may or may not have committed interwebz infidelity therefore betraying her dearly beloved Demeter and guild Dirty Sons of Liches but alas... she will always be remembered for getting this servers name out amongst the world as a meme and gave birth to such amazing guilds as

<WE RAID GILGAMESH>

and

<Gilga Cyber Fan Club>

We will always remember you, and all those dirty little things you said in vent... sassypants.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Interesting read. Its sad to see something like this happen in a relationship. Its even crazier to see people drawn in like moths to a flame.
Reply Quote
1 Tauren Hunter
I have mains on different servers, but this was my first server ever. Mid Bc I rolled my first character, Mikyj the Night Elf Hunter. I'll always remember Holywarriorz charismatic approach to everything. Sad to see it dead, !@#$ happens.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
wtf why holywarriorz
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Irrelevant is a fair word for this server and its people. Sad indeed.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
this is also the server that opened the AQ gates 15 min before tues mant...
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
ony/forever alone :(
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Onyxia has gotten better over time.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
plague guild now recriuting all lvl 80s for 25 man naxx. pst reaper....
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
i remember this!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]