To You All PVP Players In Nazjatar

If your a PvP Player in Nazjatar that is looking for more in Wow Life Join us. <Dirge Union> As we try to rebuild DirgeUnion with Proactive Players. If your ready to level with others and get used to playing within Groups. Questing, Arena's, Rated Battle Grounds & World PvP. Look up DirgeUnion.com For Updates and Guild Info. Find an Officer or Myself to Join Dirge Asap Ty Torfone
Edited by Redwoods on 8/28/2012 1:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Hunter
Looking for ProActive Pvp Players RDY for Arena's Rated Battle Grounds & World PvP

Do you know what today is?
Reply Quote
Yes,
I do know what day it is. Thats even more of reason to Group Up. <Dirge Union> Is here for any Memeber of Naz that Loves to PvP as a Group. The more People that Level together The Better. We once ran RBG as a guild Everyday for months. Would be nice to have that happen once again. Join Us !!!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Hunter
Yes,
I do know what day it is. Thats even more of reason to Group Up. <Dirge Union> Is here for any Memeber of Naz that Loves to PvP as a Group. The more People that Level together The Better. We once ran RBG as a guild Everyday for months. Would be nice to have that happen once again. Join Us !!!

I'm just saying, no ranked arena's at this point.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
PvP on the alliance side is much better, but hey, if you wanna take your guys, I'll take my guys, and we can both head over to Halaa to teach whatever new recruits you get to join Dirge Union what Alliance steel and magic tastes like.

Also, you don't have to capitalize every other word.
Reply Quote
98 Tauren Druid
PvP on the alliance side is much better, but hey, if you wanna take your guys, I'll take my guys, and we can both head over to Halaa to teach whatever new recruits you get to join Dirge Union what Alliance steel and magic tastes like.

Also, you don't have to capitalize every other word.

Alliance doesnt have glads or highwarlords, horde does.
Nor do you have 2200 from what ive seen, but on the other hand horde does.
Edited by Rezlack on 8/31/2012 1:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
We in fact do have some high rated players.....

Including....

Pcl - Arena Master
Sarcastic - 2400 Duelist
Timeless - Hero of the Alliance/ Arena Master

These are only a few that we have, over on the Alliance side.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Hunter
08/31/2012 11:43 PMPosted by Stonepillar
Rezlack is sooooooooooo bad at this game he shouldnt be allowed to PvP because he just gives the horde a worse name that it already has.

You're making the Alliance look bad just by posting.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
09/01/2012 06:57 PMPosted by Zocow
Rezlack is sooooooooooo bad at this game he shouldnt be allowed to PvP because he just gives the horde a worse name that it already has.

Wow. Better run Stonepillar, he looks scary!
Reply Quote
I'm over at Halaa and other places daily looking to pick fights and the only place you can find Ally is in Stormwind.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Hunter
09/04/2012 09:32 AMPosted by Bigmclrghuge

Wow. Better run Stonepillar, he looks scary!

Sorry, my alt is a scary cow thing. But it's okay, you will get used to it.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Stay Classy Internet.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
09/21/2012 07:12 AMPosted by Adiyolol
you all suck and have no place to call anyone else bad

And you are......?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]