For all players in Blackwater Raiders

85 Orc Warrior
09/05/2012 08:16 AMPosted by Yellowflower
People who will see you RPing and swoop in running around naked and yelling things like, "lol wtf ur such a noob gtfo u liek my bikini armer rouge? lolololol kek!" and then stand right on top of you and /dance.

that's just what blood elves are like, though. like, in warcraft 3. that's why garithos ditched em. i would know, i played a blood elf.
Reply Quote
66 Blood Elf Death Knight
09/05/2012 09:35 AMPosted by Kerrath
that's just what blood elves are like, though. like, in warcraft 3. that's why garithos ditched em. i would know, i played a blood elf.

I see naked blood elves more than naked any-other-race.

Unless I've been spending a lot of time around Yellowflower.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
[quote]
People who will see you RPing and swoop in running around naked and yelling things like, "lol wtf ur such a noob gtfo u liek my bikini armer rouge? lolololol kek!" and then stand right on top of you and /dance.

Not that that's ever happened to me.

LOL! If someone ever does that to me, I just hope s/he has PvP enabled so I can kill and corpse-camp him/her.
Reply Quote
96 Tauren Shaman
Every time a thread goes off topic, it turns into my favorite thread.

09/05/2012 09:35 AMPosted by Kerrath

that's just what blood elves are like, though. like, in warcraft 3.

That actually made me lol.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
09/05/2012 04:58 PMPosted by Yellowflower
That actually made me lol.

"it happened in warcraft 3" is to lore what "i played in vanilla" is to raiding.
Edited by Kerrath on 9/5/2012 6:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
94 Undead Warrior
I strongly dissagree with this post. we still have A Sizable RP community, but Much of it has taken to more subtle Roleplaying due to griefers. The company is a Sizable RP guild on Horde Side, as well as I believe there is the Jade Cross Order on hordeside as well.

If you do not like the catagory of Realm BWR is in, Please, by all means LEAVE. Don't Drag your !@# through our Yard and tell us what we can and cannot be, tyvm.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
I've played on PVE, PVE and RP servers. I can tell you that there's nothing wrong with BWR in general. Sure, there could be more RP but there isn't none and if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Leave BWR alone! Leave it alone! *runs off crying*
Reply Quote
96 Tauren Shaman
It's probably buried, but he has since made a post saying that we have convinced him, and he has given up the idea of switching our designation.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
Do you mean it?

(◕‿◕)

*dries eyes*
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Do you mean it?

(◕‿◕)

*dries eyes*

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6471787706

:3
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
woots!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]