Patch Update

100 Blood Elf Paladin
Today other players from other realms will be able to see, talk, and play together I love the idea it will make many lower populated servers feel... more populated... But i do fear one thing out of this update.... World PvP i like to world pvp once in awhile but not much but i wouldnt like other players from other realms attacking my citys and i can most likely agree that the alliance wouldnt like other horde players from other realms to target there citys since goldshire is a huge target for many horde players on other realms I do know they can not world pvp on Horde and Alliance Capital citys i just worry about the other citys. If some how i am incorrect about this topic or if i'm right and you are worried too please post in this forum.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
08/28/2012 12:14 PMPosted by Puré
But i do fear one thing out of this update.... World PvP i like to world pvp once in awhile but not much but i wouldnt like other players from other realms attacking my citys

Well, your fears are unfounded. That won't happen. Unless you mean like, minor cities like crossroads. Otherwise, no, no one will attack orgrimmar from cross server.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Only certain areas are cross server, and they will only be cross server if the population in the given area is deemed as being too low. So it should never be a major city.

There was an interesting questing in the general forums though about Moon Guards goldshire invading other servers this way however. So there's that...
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
I don't care who's attacking a town. If it's under attack and I've got the inclination, I'll go beat (or DoT) them to a pulp if I can. To be honest, better if it's someone cross realm because there's no incentive for anyone to jump on their cross faction toon to mouth off. The factions are more likely to actually remain separate.

08/28/2012 01:36 PMPosted by Sorya
There was an interesting questing in the general forums though about Moon Guards goldshire invading other servers this way however. So there's that...

Only other RP servers are at risk, plus Moon Guard has a high enough population (especially in Elwynn Forest) that I doubt it would ever get popped into the cross realm mix.

Besides, our Goldshire was similar to their Goldshire at one point if what I hear about it is true. I think most of us remember the basic survival technique - just don't go near Goldshire.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]