Just wanted to say THANK YOU

90 Blood Elf Warlock
I sure have had a ton of funn with alot of you all. I have been here on Demon soul( except that 1 month vac to area52) since the START. That start began almost 6 years ago when Burning Crusade released. I just really wanted to Say /TYVM /salute You Ladies & Germs have made this Journey A lot of fun.
As I sit here & remember the good old days of walking till I was Lvl 40 O_o ----I ENVY the Ones We troll....calling them NOOBS ..haha....For they Have YET to experience most of this yet.
& that is truly a exciting thing:)
As for Myself....I sit here UNSURE IF I will continue playing when MoP releases. /sadface
But at any rate I just wanted to say TY to my oldest Friends Of Azeroth for making the past 5+ years amazing & Honestly a whole lota funn. I Love ya All....Except Dillybar../jk'n O_o
Love Loyalty & RESPECT..........1 % er
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
/loves Belladonna.../hug /shrug

Not sure just yet....Dont want to..../plays his harmonica wondering what the future may hold in Mop

No worries just yet....I was one of the stupid People that signd up for that 1 yr com. lmao Im here till very least Nov :)

Big Daddy 1 % er...... L L & R
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Foo you and you're dirty southern accent best not leave me in trade chat or I will be lonely.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]