Known Issue: Master Looter in Raids

(Locked)

Community Manager
With the release of patch 5.0.4 Players who utilize the Master Looter option in Raid groups may encounter a known issue under certain conditions in which loot cannot be assigned to players outside of the Master Looter’s own group. We are currently working to resolve this issue in an upcoming fix. To work around this issue, Master Looters will need to move players they wish to award loot to into their own group. Please note that normal loot trading between players in Raid groups will still apply once the loot has been awarded by the Master Looter.

*This was corrected as of patch 5.0.5 - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/7198941/World_of_Warcraft_Patch_505_Notes-9_11_2012
Edited by Nethaera on 9/20/2012 12:42 PM PDT
85 Worgen Hunter
Intredasting...
90 Human Hunter
good to know thx
89 Tauren Warrior
I'm so ready to tear crud up in this patch
Community Manager
but will we ever be able to play
\

Yes! Very soon now.
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
So this is what's been taking blizz 5 hours of extended maintenance...?
90 Tauren Druid
all realms still down. why dont you geniuses fix it now? instead of an upcoming fix??? do you even know what the hell your'e doing? I'm asking because I'm not an expert, but it doesnt sound like you guys are very on top of this.
90 Orc Warrior
jesus its 430 and i still cant play thanks BLIZZ i hope your giving me an extra day for screwing around and not getting your patch strait before you release it WTF

I deserve MOAR!
90 Human Mage
complain complain complain.... go watch netflix. play with the dog. take a dump.. maybe even read a book. its the release of the MAJOR patch before the expack.. dont expect it to be ready to roll the second they say it will be up.. be ashamed of yourself for not having any patience.
90 Worgen Warrior
I think i vaguely remember this happening once a long time ago in vanilla after a patch update, is that sad?

or something similar
85 Orc Warrior
i like pie
90 Night Elf Death Knight
how soon is soon? this is getting out of hand!
90 Human Rogue
it's a pretty dam big patch. If I remember correctly 4.0 took all day also go outside and do something else. I'm sure it wouldn't hurt you to step away from the computer for a day.
Edited by Stabetha on 8/28/2012 2:42 PM PDT
80 Blood Elf Death Knight
So its not just me who cant see any realms?
56 Undead Warrior
My realms are down it says to choose a relm and when the realms open up there's noe when will this be fixed
90 Night Elf Druid
This happens in every patch.
90 Night Elf Druid
Good time for a mount run...

ML rolls 79
Group2Guy rolls 81
ML: "OOPS, sorry, can't give it to you, blame blizzard"
ML receives Flametalon of Alysrazor
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]