Known Issue: Master Looter in Raids

(Locked)

85 Orc Rogue
That's what she said.
86 Goblin Priest
What does very soon mean? Would be nice to know a time frame because I can go get other crap around the house done that i need to.
85 Human Hunter
where patch now
90 Worgen Druid
how much longer i want to get my talents set up and stuff
Edited by Popurnuts on 8/28/2012 2:53 PM PDT
90 Worgen Rogue
[quote="64120670057"]are rogues and mages nerfed yet?[/quote

Rogue's and Mage's will remain owning everyone's faces as always. #Rollarogue
85 Orc Rogue
That's what she said.
42 Night Elf Hunter
Y dont u guys stop complaining like no lifes and go find something to do. For example get a boy/girlfriend and have fun or get laid. Im with mine and we're having a good time;)
90 Human Mage
click on wow goes to initializing...and that's it..that's all it is doing..wtf
90 Human Warrior
Gotta love when you can't even download the patch, it's BC patch day all over again.
85 Orc Death Knight
My Downloader is stuck at 0% ? why is this.
90 Orc Hunter
my launcher keeps right on updating any one else?
90 Undead Warlock
I've been patient. Now can somebody please tell me why my launcher is stuck on about 1/4 of the downloading of my updated tools? It's been like that for about 2 hours now.
88 Night Elf Warrior
just close it out thats what i did after 3 hours of it being on 0% and when i when to start it up it said it was updated
90 Undead Warlock
I did that about 5 times now. Now its telling me it cant connect to tracker?
87 Human Death Knight
seriously what happened to my files? i keep getting an error saying that im missing an important file
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I dont quite get what there trying to fix???
90 Undead Warlock
I downloaded the game and I'm ready to go but my cursor isnt on the screen, and I can't click on anything... HELP ME PLEASE!
Im getting the same thing, i click on the launcher and it goes away and five minutes later it says there is some fatal error 134 and the only option is to force close the app. Please dont reply and tell me there is some kind of internet error, my GF is sitting right next to me and she got right in......
86 Human Paladin
So from what im hearing you close it out and it should be downloaded...Ive been on 0% quite a while now
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]