90 Night Elf Rogue
I 2 also enjoy Pie
86 Human Paladin
OMG can you believe it, after 30 mins im at 1%
08/28/2012 03:40 PMPosted by Skillets
OMG can you believe it, after 30 mins im at 1%

it jumps from 1% to 100% when it's done, just wait
90 Night Elf Warrior
Wtf, i cant even play. When the bar loads when you enter the world at the very end it just freezes and goes blue screen. Does anyone know what's going on?
08/28/2012 03:44 PMPosted by Derpville
Does anyone know what's going on?

sounds like you tried to skip the optimization process, did you actually let it run its course?
well then.. mine is at 4% I must have missed something then?? Jump glitch maybe?
86 Human Paladin
Alrighty...cool Thank ya
90 Night Elf Warrior
No, i let it download while i was sleeping. It was at 100% so i clicked minimize updated my addons and pressed play.
90 Human Warlock
started download....

waiting for the Jack Black Panda Express Patch to load....timing it.
08/28/2012 03:47 PMPosted by Derpville
No, i let it download while i was sleeping. It was at 100% so i clicked minimize updated my addons and pressed play.

Try running the launcher again; if that fails, run the repair utility.
85 Night Elf Rogue
FFS
So Is anybody having a problem after downloading the patch, to where it comes up to reconfiguring game files which will take 15-60 minutes... I started mine about 15 minutes ago, and it still is at 0%. If anybody has any idea how to fix this please let me know.
100 Undead Rogue
Try turning off antivirus. I had similar issues, it was at 0% and had the optimization message. I turned off norton with the launcher still open and it immediately changed to show the normal launcher with patch notes and the 1 setup, 2 playable, 3 optimal download bar.
90 Draenei Mage
08/28/2012 02:41 PMPosted by Stabetha
it's a pretty dam big patch. If I remember correctly 4.0 took all day also go outside and do something else. I'm sure it wouldn't hurt you to step away from the computer for a day.
when i try to log on one of my chars it gets stuck on loading screen and tips?
90 Pandaren Warrior
08/28/2012 03:41 PMPosted by Paladorkk
This is the lamest thing you could have done! MoP is a f'ing joke, thank god my time is about to expire.. U LOST YET ANOTHER LONG TIME PLAYER!! F'ing idiots!!!!!!

You didn't even give a reason why, but glad you're gone nub. (:
86 Human Paladin
I just turned off my norton and istead of having the 1 2 3 loader its still using the % one it did originally
82 Undead Priest
my window sez it is optimizing my files...for better game play ( I had no complaints ) and to take up less space on my hard drive . ... thanks , I guess.... but it also sez it will take up to 60 minutes under normal conditions..... it has now been more then 2 and a half hours and it doesnt want me to close the optimizer... so i sit waiting with no hulu and no other activity going . the worse part is , watching my fire wall activity bar shows there is NO ACTIVITY at all from blizz....would have been better if i knew they were going to pull this stunt BEFORE I paid for another two months...
100 Blood Elf Hunter
People this is the perfect opportunity to go and have sex with someone or yourself! Have fun with yourself then have fun with WOW! I promise it wont hurt lol.... Well just a bit
90 Night Elf Death Knight
is anyone else having problems downloading patch?
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]