Known Issue: Master Looter in Raids

(Locked)

85 Blood Elf Rogue
Hey I don't know if you guys are aware but I am unable to loot the Fragment of Deathwing's Jaw to myself to complete the Patricide quest. No other rogues in the raid, and I was the master looter, with the quest active and Kill Deathwing criteria completed.
51 Human Hunter
down side to the patch,screwed ret pallys over in pvp.
90 Troll Rogue
I used ML last nite in our guild 25 DS run and really enjoyed the way this has been changed. Handing out loot was much simplier and faster, and really welcome this design change. Thx blizz.
90 Human Rogue
TANKS FOR NINJA'ING MY JAW BLIZZ
Just ran DS killed DW master looter didnt see the jaw ,but iam the rogue can, but noone can loot the jaw whats up 4 months run DS for the quest line ,and cant get my daggers
Same issue two nights ago.. couldn't loot Deathwing's Jaw. Have had a ticket in for two days and still no response /wrists. I wants my daggers.
90 Blood Elf Priest
Thumbs up because this actually helped me.
85 Worgen Priest
No matter the 'size' of the patch, or the 'occasion'. This happens EVERY SINGLE PATCH DAY...Show me a day that wasn't delayed... I say you guys should just make Tuesdays, Patch Day... That is to say.. OFFLINE ALL DAY! Mandatory GTFO of the house day... I know most of you need the exercise.....
90 Blood Elf Warlock
The MASTER LOOTING OPTION,,as should NEED. should be removed from the game,,these people that use master loot! they dont share loot,,they give it to there friends or guildies for there benifit.. its unfair the the ones that are not " there buddies".. reason 3 guild members go in to ramdoms they can all 3 need on the same thing and get it for the one that wants it sooooo not cool Blizzard. everyone deserves loot in dungeons and raids,,,thats why we try to do them..it should be set by the game, that everyone has the same chance for all items,,,reason i may not be able to use it,,,but i can disenchant it or sell. i need gold too!..tell me why Blizzard, should one person have the right to say who can have what, and who cant,,and keep the rest for himself and do with as they please and leave the rest hangin going why did i just do that dungeon?? For Armor Repair??
85 Human Mage
Seriously blizz got to do something about that loot option to random loot roll an item in master loot. They keep ninja rolling off the things I win, but they give the advantage to the other person by setting the item on the random loot roll.
90 Goblin Death Knight
Make heirlooms BoA please!
90 Human Priest
Thanks for the heads up...
Might need to get my guild to slow on the raiding until the issue is fixed.
90 Orc Shaman
08/31/2012 01:54 PMPosted by Flayrix
No matter the 'size' of the patch, or the 'occasion'. This happens EVERY SINGLE PATCH DAY...Show me a day that wasn't delayed... I say you guys should just make Tuesdays, Patch Day... That is to say.. OFFLINE ALL DAY! Mandatory GTFO of the house day... I know most of you need the exercise.....

this
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]