New guild Read now <FED>

<Fate Equals Destiny>
fateequalsdestiny.guildportal.com ( fill out an app now)

A new guild coming out of the ashes to prepare for 9/25. Fate Equals Destiny is a guild that is recruiting to build a strong team to be ready for new Dungeons & Raids! Want to keep your main character or would you like to re-roll for the expansion? Either way this guild will recruit you and help you reach the goal to over all help the guild. Are you an experienced raider? Are you casual raider? or are you just brand new to the game? Either way we will help you get more involved with the game and get you the experience you need to reach in game content.

Goals
1.Reach end game content
2.Be server First
3.Pvp (for those interested)
4.To have fun and be friendly
5.To make a family to grow with

Requirements
1.Need Vent
2. No Drama
3.Be active
4.Have fun

Come one come all lets do this and have a good time doing it. Get to the site fill out an app and ill contact you the same day. (officers are also needed) if you feel like you have leadership skills please let me Know. Also post here to keep this page up :)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Out of the ashes of what?

Is it bad that I thought that when taking the elevator out of Lady Deathwhisper's room they would become <FED> UP?

ow.ow.ow. Sorry! I won't do that again!
Edited by Antimatter on 8/29/2012 3:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
lol i like the humor :p
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
What are your Raid times?

If you truly want to fight for server Firsts and your raid times fit, than I am sure i can be of Assistance with either tank dps or healing.
Reply Quote
The Ashes question was never answered haha.
Reply Quote
Are you aiming to be an exclusively local guild, or are you Xfering onto the server?
Reply Quote
I'm looking to move servers. The few people that have already looked into this want a fresh start on another server. from what i can tell about this one the progression level is very low and it would be difficult to actually recruit straight from here.

out of the ashes was the rp coming out of me btw lol
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I'm looking to move servers. The few people that have already looked into this want a fresh start on another server. from what i can tell about this one the progression level is very low and it would be difficult to actually recruit straight from here.

Not so sir, half our current raid roster came from this server!
Reply Quote
I'm not bashing on this server. I really do like it :)
Reply Quote
89 Human Paladin
We are always complaining that good people are always leaving this server for better ones. If they want to bring a group of people over here to add to our server community so be it. However this is just a friendly warning. Openly poaching players from other guilds will not be tolerated. You need to be sneaky about it..

That is all!!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
We are always complaining that good people are always leaving this server for better ones. If they want to bring a group of people over here to add to our server community so be it. However this is just a friendly warning. Openly poaching players from other guilds will not be tolerated. You need to be sneaky about it..

That is all!!

What?

English is hard?

They're going OFF server, not coming to the server.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
08/29/2012 10:54 PMPosted by Rïzel

Ah yes, but it was never said what guild/server burned to the ground to create ashes that you are coming out of.....

*eyes questionably*
Reply Quote
it was a guild on moon guard that crashed about 4 years ago. It was the second best guild on the server but unfortunately things did not work out :(.

Also again not trying to cause issues with this server i have plenty of characters here and i really have enjoyed it. With the expansion coming out this is my chance to bring back what was good in the past :P
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
I have a few questions...

I was browsing forums and i happened to see this one. Me and a few friends are looking for a fresh start, and we was wondering if you would consider starting up on this server? If so i have about 4 people interested in joining including myself.

Can i set up a vent chat with you sometime to discuss things?
Reply Quote
Well i don't have an issue with it, but i would have to talk with the few others that have already applied looking to transfer. contact me in game and we can discuss the details.
thanks
Reply Quote
Alright guys we are getting closer and closer to the formation of the guild. Things i need you to do if your interested.

1.fill out an app
2.contact me in game if possible (in game mail or whisper)

Also people have asked days and times of raids. Since this is a new guild forming its in the app for you to answer on the website and we will put a raid schedule together based on what is good with the majority of the group.

Last thing is i have co-gm and officer positions needing to be filled. If interested please contact me personally to discuss.

(Also on the app is a question based on staying on this server or moving)

Thanks
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]