Got Moobz? Nope.. you don't anymore

90 Dwarf Shaman
I think out of the 7+ years I have been playing WoW this is like the third time I have ever came to the forums, but after spending all that time on Uldum, I have met a few great people and been in some great guilds.
My reason for posting today is to say good--bye to you all and thanks for the good and not so good times as I do not like anything that the 5.04 brought. They dummified and kiddified the game even more (in my opinion) and its helping the lazy be more lazy. :D

My RL buddy Splank is hating me atm I am sure, but he will be ok.. just as long as he finds a descent healer to replace me. Thanks though Splank for the 7 years of laughs and dragging me around them damned raids.

I hope that you all enjoy Panda and all the new stuff they added.. 5.04 helped nudge me to do what I have needed to do for a long time and that is to get off this silly game and get some !@#$ done around the house haha.

Peace all

Moobz
AKA:
Painstaken
Ledep
Moobage
and my 6 other toons you all may know me on =)
Reply Quote
88 Night Elf Druid
<3
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Is alliance on this server as bad off as it seems?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Sad to see you go Pain. :(
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Cya 'round, Pain.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]