The potential for chaos is exciting.

90 Gnome Priest
Take a pair of Horde that aren't from the same realm and send them to Goldshire.

Take a druid in Orca form from one of those realms and have him (or her) wait at Crystal Lake. You can skip this step if one of the Horde is a druid in the first place.

Have the Horde drink a Potion of Illusion while next to the Orca.

Let the grouped Horde move into Goldshire proper then switch the group lead so they change realms, appearing out of nowhere in a different Goldshire to attack.

If you were Alliance, what would you think was going on if a pair of hostile orcas appeared out of nowhere while you were dueling?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
SHH JOYNAL WE CAN'T REVEAL THE RESULTS OF OUR CROSS SERVER EXPERIMENTS UNTIL THEY ARE CONCLUDED
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Another typical day in Goldshire?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
ya basically. kerrath and joynal the whale twins attack. its true.

we almost killed a hunter. i was on my 84 paladin in !@#$ greens and somehow he couldn't two-shot me. good times.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
08/30/2012 03:37 PMPosted by Kerrath
ya basically. kerrath and joynal the whale twins attack. its true.

Thel and I invaded Goldshire as flying druid sea creatures months ago. Was hilarious.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
LoL I Love how you guys dont hate one side or the other and you just mess with each side kinda of funny. I used to attack goldshire with this paladin here and drinking a potion of invisbility in the basement and summon a whole raid of horde players and they would freak out because it was coming from below and not at the top which they were expecting ... i also messed with the horde by being on my Nelf druid and killing a player that was flagged and dueling another player kill him hopefully if he wasnt fully geared then shadowmeld then turn into flight form in a instant and retreat its fun messing with other players :P
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Oh god, please do this to Moon Guard. It would make my day.

No, week.

No, year.

Okay, actually it would make my life.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
We can make it happen but we'd need your help. Cross realm should be enabled for Moon Guard since it seems to be Emberstorm and Whirlwind so far though we probably should test to make sure.

We invite you to group. We head the nearest convenient GS. Pop our disguises on. Give you lead.

BOOM We're on Moon Guard.

It also would be fun to find like another 30 players to join us.

Or better yet - how about if all the Horde were copies of me?

Gnome pirates attacking Goldshire? Preposterous!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
ya, just post a time and i'll log on and join in too.
Reply Quote
66 Blood Elf Death Knight
08/31/2012 03:40 PMPosted by Joynal
It also would be fun to find like another 30 players to join us.

Name the time and I will be there if I am available.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Waiting on you, Aak. We need someone from Moon Guard to be part of the group if we're going to go there =P
Edited by Joynal on 9/2/2012 7:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]