You mad horde?

85 Blood Elf Hunter
You all make me lol when you log over to cry plz do it more ! My QQ bucket is waiting for the tears! I'll be outside org to gank you when your low hp or knock you where you can't res and lol lol lol lol lol all the time

http://i45.tinypic.com/29bef0k.jpg

This one is super funny This is the player Lightaxe he thinks he is someone idk lol
http://i49.tinypic.com/14xpd6w.jpg
He is full cata pounds his chest!! RAWR lol
http://i47.tinypic.com/slimty.jpg

Jdmdrift added to the you mad horde thread !
logs over to tell me im a Pus for not letting him kill me lol.
http://i48.tinypic.com/693k2x.jpg
Edited by Cheetâra on 8/23/2012 7:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
24 Night Elf Hunter
Stats for Nerdgasm are as follows:

"Honorable" Kills: 40k
Total deaths from other players: 4,192
Deaths from falling: 142 (lol)
Arenas played: 477 - Arenas won: 230
Highest Personal Arena rating in any bracket: 1685
Battlegrounds played: 807 - Battlegrounds won: 455
Rated Battlegrounds won: 0
Duels Won: 399 - Duels Lost: 423
Mediocre at best?: Yes
Attention !@#$%: Definitely
Will view this response as a personal victory?: whatever makes you happy bro
Edited by Mosthated on 8/23/2012 3:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Post on your main man don't try and hide. From the looks of your main you don't hardly pvp at all ....

All the arenas i've played was by myself so w.e lol

I post these for the lols and for you to see how sad it is oh and the attention because well its the end of cata got to get it some where.

What ones your main champ?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/chogall/Professorq/simple

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/chogall/Drpyro/simple
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
lol wrong toon and if you can't tell its professorq scrub
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
08/23/2012 03:16 PMPosted by Professorq
lol wrong toon and if you can't tell its professorq scrub

lol why so hostile crusty man? I don't even know you yet I fell you already love me this much?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
my post was equally retarded as every post you make on these forums. perhaps you see how stupid you look when people make these threads posting about how mad someone is or how good you are @ killing someone @ 1 hp. anyways i'm going out for the night have fun bud
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
08/23/2012 03:23 PMPosted by Professorq
my post was equally retarded as every post you make on these forums. perhaps you see how stupid you look when people make these threads posting about how mad someone is or how good you are @ killing someone @ 1 hp. anyways i'm going out for the night have fun bud

Well they all wasn't @ 1 hp but what ever you think there champ. You don't like my post don't look at them k ? I know there is a reason your !@# is all hard up on my post did you die to me ?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
remember that time i killed your druid multiple times.

remember when i beat you in a duel in pve gear vs your cata'd hunter? conc shot too hard.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
remember that time i killed your druid multiple times.

remember when i beat you in a duel in pve gear vs your cata'd hunter? conc shot too hard.

When patch hits next week lets hope your hm gear is !@#$ in pvp. I dueled you one time and you blew all your cds and killed me in almost a whole stun lol. You got skill lol. You have never killed my druid %^- wipe lol oh and im not full cata bud

I never said i was really good at pvp as well i just find it funny how you people get mad so easy lol
Edited by Cheetâra on 8/23/2012 6:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Gurthalak, Voice of the Deeps

Is the only reason you even kill people in pvp. :D
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
hahhha i like how you posted twice.

im not mad im just saying. also sorry cooldowns aren't allowed? I have a full pvp set so i'm ready for patch day :). ps: hunters>>>>>>>>>>>>>paladins.

killed me as i was tabbed typing this. QQ SO MAD
Edited by Youlowgee on 8/23/2012 6:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

im not mad im just saying. also sorry cooldowns aren't allowed? I have a full pvp set so i'm ready for patch day :). ps: hunters>>>>>>>>>>>>>paladins.

Your going to be sad when that sword doesn't carry you thru next week right? I've keep you a grand total of 4 times just now I'm in resto gear boomkin in last seasons gear as well get over it lol.

Oh and the cooldowns are ok I'm just saying not much I can do with your proc thing and not being able to move . It happens
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I flew today
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

Your going to be sad when that sword doesn't carry you thru next week right? I've keep you a grand total of 4 times just now I'm in resto gear boomkin in last seasons gear as well get over it lol.

Oh and the cooldowns are ok I'm just saying not much I can do with your proc thing and not being able to move . It happens
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
3 knockbacks off buildings 1 tabbed kill.

luv u xoxo

sword never proced the other day fyi. it sucks for ret.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
The game gave me 10 honor ever time you was dead from my knock back. Dude why did you keep resing and comen towards me anyways when i was just going to keep knocking you off?

Dude that sword proc is crazy for ret from what i ehar but w.e its the reason you hit hard not tryng to be rude just being honest same goes for my trinket and dagger when they pop in bgs
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
the proc is crazy but rets have the lowest chance to proc it. it's 50% of the highest which is warriors. :[.

because its fun to put yourself at a disadvantage and try to succeed i guess?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
the proc is crazy but rets have the lowest chance to proc it. it's 50% of the highest which is warriors. :[.

because its fun to put yourself at a disadvantage and try to succeed i guess?

not when you are going to just get knocked off .
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
that last time i did well! you failed to knock me off tres times
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
08/23/2012 07:04 PMPosted by Youlowgee
that last time i did well! you failed to knock me off tres times

There was a druid on me one time . lol The only reason i come over there is to knock people off and sometimes get the stuck on a cliff and they take res sickness
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]