[A] <Stormwind Deathsquad> (25) Recruitment

90 Pandaren Shaman
<Stormwind Deathsquad> is a level 25 Casual/Social Leveling Guild, with semi-hardcore Raiding/PvP, looking for Mature Raiders and PvP'ers for Mists of Pandaria.

PvE Intent: Form a core group of raiders for week night progression raiding Days: TBA / Time: 7p-10p.

PvE Recruitment: Currently in need of all classes/specs.

PvP Intent: Form a Core PvP group for week night RBG Progression. Days: TBA / Time: 8p-10p.

PvP Recruitment: Currently in need of all classes/specs.

The foundation of this guild is based on the ability to work as a team, keep a level-head, open mind, and constantly seek for improvement in yourself and others, while doing it in a professional way. Drama free zone.

All levels are welcome to join, but please keep in mind, we do not allow trolling, slandering or gold begging. Veterans and Military always welcome! Officer positions as well as other leadership roles are available. Also open to forming mergers with low level guilds while somewhat retaining the same rank as before.

For more info or if you would like to join, please feel free to add me on Real ID: usmc05811@gmail.com or apply at: www.swdsquad.guildlaunch.com
Edited by Mythbuster on 9/7/2012 7:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Still looking.
Reply Quote
97 Dwarf Shaman
I'd love to join, ill shoot you a message in game.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
i can join?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]