Profession Kits(1-525)

34 Goblin Rogue
That's right! Profession kits its a old idea, starting to grow. These kits are perfect if you have little time to gather mats yourself, and would like to powerlevel that profession you've been waiting to for so long! Why now? These kits are priced well, but note that once mop drops the prices are going to substantially increase, as with more gold, and more toons, and a lack of players farming old expansion materials. (Expect a 2x price increase). I myself, and Globes/arcaneblasts/Grindfactor/Shoubydoo sell these kits nearly everyday usually toward the later of the evening. If you are tired of putting that profession off, or want to store a kit for your monk in MoP to save Gold, Please whisper me or post on this forum.

Kits:
Engineering - 11,750g
Alchemy - 6,750g
Mining - 4,500g
Blacksmithing -15,000
Inscription - 7,000g
Tailoring - 18,000g
Enchanting - 20,000g
Jewelcrafting - 14,500g
Leatherworking - price N/A (Please speak In-game)

NEW: Cooking - 4,000g
First Aid - 4,000g

Please only post if you are interested on this thread/potential buyer.

We look forward to meeting you, and helping you with that profession!
Edited by Hellø on 8/31/2012 10:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
I've bought several kits from them, 3 Alch kits, a JC kit, Inscription kit, Enchanting kit, and Tailoring kit.

They are always complete, and they will trade you the kit before you give them the gold, (This eliminates the possibility of being scammed, if that's a concern you are having).

If you are missing ANYTHING from the kit, all you have to do is message them, and they will have it to you almost immediately.

If you are even slightly considering to purchase a profession kit, whether it be for your main toon, or your alts, definitely purchase it from these guys!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I have personally bought a kit from these guys and i can assure you it is totally worth it...Some people have been trying to screw up their little business just having jealousy as a reason to do so....If you ever wanna talk directly to me ingame about their services and offers please feel free to do so...
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Just today, i bought Blacksmithing Engineering Alchemy And Inscription from him and his friend Globes/Grindfactor, Totally legit.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Hey, Globes here. Currently have an Enchanting kit that has been here for a while. I know the price posted is 20,500g but willing to sell it for 18,500g and this does include everything, rods, extra mats, etc. Reply back here or let me know in game. Thanks!
Reply Quote
34 Goblin Rogue
Thanks for all the positive feedback guys! Really appreciated.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Hey, i would be interested in a few, get with me in game.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Hey, I would like to purchase an inscription kit. Please send me an in-game mail or a tell and we can proceed from there! :)
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Bought a Blacksmith kit from Globes the other day. Great sale, totally legit. Even had extra mats left over. He traded the kit before he received the gold and directed me to the guide to use for levelling. Would definitely do business again.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Hey Chad and Heffney i've searched for you guys in game past 20ish minutes. Do you guys by chance have an alt or estimate of when you would be available? :D
Reply Quote
34 Goblin Rogue
Heffney I have an inscription kit built, and ready to sell, please whisper me in-game.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
This is chad, this is my alt, ill be on this guy tonight for the most part, sorry i was workign durring the day.

Im looking for Alchy, Mining, and wanted to know whats the deal on LW. Thanks
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Hey there, I'll definitely take an Inscription and Blacksmithing kit whenever you have them available.

Get with me in game, or send me mail for my RealID.

Thanks!
Reply Quote
34 Goblin Rogue
Thanks guys for all the great feedback! In honor of this any kit priced above 11,750g will be given a 750g discount for the next 12hrs! Ends tomorrow at 12pm eastern time thanks!
Edited by Hellø on 8/27/2012 8:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
SHowing the love, Hello was right on, everything was there, was quick service. All mats were given to me in advance.

I reccomend him 100%
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Sent you an in game mail, can you message me I'm interested in a blacksmithing kit
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Hey there, still looking for a blacksmithing kit, but haven't seen you online for a while :(

Great inscription kit though :D
Reply Quote
34 Goblin Rogue
Starting Tomorrow, we will be restocking and fulfilling orders!!

Due to the new patch we spent times on our mains, and have tested the new talents personally. We are back on the bandwagon and will be fulfilling orders ASAP! Sorry for the short delay everyone!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Just wanted to give Hello and Grindfactor props for the great leveling kits. Had all the mats I needed and then some. Thanks again and good work!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]