<Sounds Complicated>LFM LATE Night for MoP

<Sounds Complicated> formed at the beginning of Cataclysm as a progression raiding guild.

We are looking for members for a late night raiding group. I am currently looking for All classes and specs.

Raiding times (Still up in the air) will be around 12-2:30 server time Tues, Wends and TBD (either Thurs or Mon)

Please contact me in game via mail or whisper for more information. Or visit Scomplicated.net to apply!!! (be sure to use the Raid 2 application) Previous raid experience is not a must but defiantly a huge plus!
Edited by Reeb on 8/27/2012 11:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Azglok proudly supports Sounds Complicated and all it's inhabitants except Esteben.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Death Knight
No one gives a F**K who you support you piece of S**T huntard.

Now go find a GF Nerd.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter

Now go find a GF Nerd.

Hello Daenon, how are you?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage

Now go find a GF Nerd.

Hello Daenon, how are you?

Oh God... Daenon... Is that him? All I remember is the guy went with us like 1-2 weeks and nerd raged when we didn't take a new recruit to all fights in DS lol... his fuse was a short one!
Reply Quote
man.... you guys got my hopes up on somebody actually responding because they where interested...

Also Frostwall =Daenon actually makes sense now
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
09/11/2012 03:42 PMPosted by Azglok
Azglok proudly supports Sounds Complicated and all it's inhabitants except Esteben.

It is a damn good thing that we don't have an Esteben, only an Estéban!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]