AFK is Recruiting

90 Night Elf Hunter
AFK
AFK is looking for new members to join us as we enter Mists and beyond. We're a casual, friendly level twenty five guild with diverse interests and goals, and we're looking for like minded individuals of any level of experience to help us grow. We're trying to keep drama to a minimum, so if you enjoy that kind of thing, we're not going to be a good fit for you.

Here at AFK, we play to experience as much of the game as we want, both in groups and alone, in a pressure free environment. Members can do as much or as little as they want for the guild without judgment, as long as you are respectful of other players and their chosen play style. And while we enjoy the game, we understand that life outside the game goes on, and expect that every member understand that real life comes first.

Guild bank access is granted based on trust and activity. If you deposit useful items into the guild, you can get useful items out. Ranks are handed out after consideration by current officers.

Looking for a group to run dungeons with? We do that. Some of us PvP causally, but we're not closed to the idea of more organized activities. We run old raids when we can, and are looking forward to raiding in Mists in a casual, relaxed atmosphere. And if you like to quest, explore, or otherwise keep to yourself? We're fine with that, too. Alts are always welcome.

Sound interesting? Contact Alsorin, Walloros, or myself by in game whisper or mail. You can also respond to this thread, it will be checked daily, and we'll get back to you as soon as possible. And check us out at our website

url=http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=450252&TabID=3860612
Edited by Layiaissa on 12/22/2012 6:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
89 Human Death Knight
AFK
Prepping for MoP and having fun doing it! /bump
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Hey there! Looking for a group that will be willing to raid from time to time in MoP.
Reply Quote
89 Human Death Knight
AFK
08/30/2012 09:39 AMPosted by Burritoeater
Hey there! Looking for a group that will be willing to raid from time to time in MoP.

Shoot me a whisper on this one or Alsorin. Or Layiassia or Rèmÿ. And if you're at work or school you can send me an email at AlsorinWoW@gmail.com
Reply Quote
89 Human Death Knight
AFK
A good swift kick should help!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
How do you play if you're afk?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
AFK
09/10/2012 02:04 PMPosted by Røth
How do you play if you're afk?

that's when the magic happens ;)
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
So you're afk (and from what you just said, I'm assuming you're having some sort of sexual relations with others/yourselves) and you still raid. I need you to explain this.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
AFK
Lets just say that wipes don't keep us down long. We're a very relaxed guild. Just keep your finger off the talk button.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
AFK
09/10/2012 11:13 PMPosted by Røth
So you're afk (and from what you just said, I'm assuming you're having some sort of sexual relations with others/yourselves) and you still raid. I need you to explain this.

Once after a wipe to make ourselves feel better.

Twice after a kill to celebrate.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
AFK
09/11/2012 04:29 PMPosted by Layiaissa
Lets just say that wipes don't keep us down long. We're a very relaxed guild. Just keep your finger off the talk button.

But...but... -whimpers-
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
AFK
Ah, to keep us on track, we are still looking for members of all levels. We do need heals and tanks for the raid group.

And I only mentioned your finger. If you can't be more creative than that...
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
????
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
AFK
09/11/2012 08:04 PMPosted by Burritoeater
????

I told you to get on mumble!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Røth, you wouldn't happen to be ex-crucial, would you?

AFK, happy recruiting. Keeping it light makes raiding much more enjoyable. And assuming you get a lot of kills I'd assume it'd be really enjoyable due to the twice after kill policy.
Reply Quote
53 Gnome Rogue
AFK
bump
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Yea I am. I just come back to peruse these forums every so often.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
AFK
We actually may need to drop it down to twice after boss kills. The current policy is really slowing up group activities. ~_^
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
bump
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
AFK
09/15/2012 11:19 PMPosted by Vargás
bump

Hey, hey! Sneaky little rogue! =p
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]