horde is starting a war on Dark Iron

90 Undead Priest
I have tryed to start war on Dark Iron. I have come up with an Idea that is if we can work together, The Horde united in one cause that we can punish the alliance and show them they are weak and useless. We can crush their spirit. We can take and hold what was theirs once..and make it our own. Right outside there gate we can line up, row upon row of horde, working twords one goal, Alliance destruction. We can make the enemy pay.
You dont have to have a toon on dark iron..make a dk or a low lvl..I care not. Come to dark iron and punish the enemy. If we could all work twords one goal, holding Goldshire, imagine what they would think. hundreds of horde lined up outside there gates. Not attacking, waiting. Waiting for one of them to try. #s are the key.
We all have a short window of oppertunity to make the gear on our backs right now worth the effort. If you dont come to Dark Iron then use this sever. Use your main to punish the alliance. But if you come to Dark Iron. I will heal you. I would be proud to stand in rank next to you. I would heal you till I died and I would run back and rez and heal you more. Until I was forced to stop. I would heal you. I respect horde. I understand power and what it could do if we united for one purpose.
You put in the work for the gear you have. Bliz will take all that hard work away soon, and greeens will be better than the epics you earned by showing up to raid every week, or grinding out BGs to get that epic piece. Make it count. Do something. Lets do something they will talk about for years. We should own them.
Reply Quote
1 Troll Warrior
puny alliance, I come for you
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]