Jaime Lannister's Gurubashi Kickoff 3v3 MOP

90 Orc Hunter
Actually for pve Pandas currently seem to have the best and for pvp still humans because both trinkets have significant pvp power and you will be able to use both while the cc removal trinket only has mastery
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
I thought the CC removal trinket still had a bit of pvp power. Guess I was wrong, but I figured with all of the instant CC coming in MoP, another warstomp could be gamebreaking.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
It could have changed since I checked but a quick stun won't outdo a few % of increased damage from everything
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
So this happening ever or?
Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin
Couldn't people just do wargames?
Reply Quote
89 Human Paladin
Indeed we could and do wargames; however, when doing arenas at Gurubashi we are allowed to spectate and challenge the next opponents. It makes for an interesting, fun time with both horde and alliance in attendance.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
so schedule it sometime?
Reply Quote
89 Human Paladin
Indeed, I shall. I just need solid participation. I can guarantee some members of Spice Nation to be in attendance, as well as members of the elite Lannister family; however, I do not know of Horde's willingness to participate.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I'll try to put something together as a team won't be ideal but I can prolly make it work
Edited by Berìct on 9/4/2012 8:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
08/28/2012 01:03 PMPosted by Berìct
explode you like a rocket

Always so sexual Berict <3

I feel like a 3v3 in the open just screams for interference.
I wanna come play. I found a team.

P.S. I wish this salad I'm eating had Greek Dressing instead of Italian. I feel like it kills it. Just thought I'd throw that out there and let you guys know.
Edited by Luiseach on 9/7/2012 12:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
WELL THESE 3v3 GAMES CERTAINLY HAVE BEEN ENTERTAINING. How about people just make a deal and remember to try head over every 3 hours for the chest?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]