Update issue Error code BLZPTS00007!

80 Human Paladin
I come to a program after opening th launcher called "World of Warcraft Setup"

It continue to say Checking for Updates after 1-2 min it will go the Error code BLZPTS00007

Problem resolved for me, what I did...

1. Uninstalled the MOP beta
2. Ran wow as admin
2. restared the launcher (World of Warcraft)
Edited by Kryta on 8/28/2012 1:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Same problem here.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Kryta,

Make sure that the game is being run with the proper permissions by right clicking on the game icon and select "run as admin" from the available menu.

If the issue persists, go to your start menu. Type in "Services" without the " ". Click on the option that pops up.

Scroll down to "Secondary Logon" and right click -> properties. Then set it to automatic startup. Click apply and then start. Now close out of the window and try the installer again.

Check your G-diffuser system!
Reply Quote
80 Human Paladin
Still does not work...
Reply Quote
32 Human Paladin
SoS
I had the same issue, I clicked run as admin and it worked. now im jut waiting for Updateing setup files
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Tried it and it didn't work.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
my gf is having same problem... followed steps above as well as turning firewalls antivirus off still not working
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Tried and still isn't working.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
I found a solution give the main exes in the wow folder admin rights which means you need to go into each exes compatibility tab when right vlivking and enable admin rights on start up
Reply Quote
70 Night Elf Rogue
that prob wont work...
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Wow blizzard tells us do this thing and it dosnt work then they dont even tell us how to really fix it just wow
Reply Quote
70 Night Elf Rogue
08/28/2012 11:42 AMPosted by Pênguin
Wow blizzard tells us do this thing and it dosnt work then they dont even tell us how to really fix it just wow

they have to say somthin to keep us busy for the time being while they fix it.
Edited by Zezzôx on 8/28/2012 11:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
I followed step by step and still not working please fix this before servers come up at like 3pm - 4pm i got 2 friends at my house LAN party and they both just started it wow and worked like a charm im the only one who got this issue
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
anything?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
08/28/2012 11:39 AMPosted by Inubashiri
I found a solution give the main exes in the wow folder admin rights which means you need to go into each exes compatibility tab when right vlivking and enable admin rights on start up

Did not work for me :(
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
ok i reinstalled world of warcraft.......deleted everything still nothing blizzard...like srsly bro
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Getting same error, fixes not working.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]