CA weekday raid team Heroic MoP

90 Pandaren Mage
Challenge Accepted is moving to a weekend raid schedule in MoP, which leaves me with more free time during the week to raid. With that being said, I'm looking for anyone interested in raiding under the CA tag on weekdays 2-3 nights a week. This team would still be held to high standards and is not meant to just be a goof off adventure in the new raid instances. Proper preparation and reliability would still be required for members interested in this opportunity. I'm in the process of building a website that would allow interested individuals to apply, but until then feel free to just message me in game or by email at acrisp013@gmail.com

Goal
  • Heroic raiding while content is current, not once it is nerfed into the ground
  • Create enjoyable and social raid environment for all raiders
  • Encourage more players to raid and contribute to the rather lacking community of QD
  • Schedule
  • Monday/Tues/Thurs 9-12 EST (Times may change slightly)
  • Requirements
    Applicants must...
  • Be in control of their own schedule.
  • Willing to take criticism or advice, and admit it when you are wrong/!@#$ up.
  • Have 90%+ Raid Attendance
  • Be prepared to compete for their spot. Everyone is replaceable. You need to act like you want to raid.
  • Have a very in-depth knowledge of your class. If someone else in the raid can tell you something about your class you didn't already know, there is a serious problem.
  • Theorycraft and research not only your class, but encounters and make sure that you are playing as optimally as possible.
  • Have great situational awareness and be able to adapt to random situations.
  • not suck.
  • Reply Quote
    Oh count me in.
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Priest
    Me too, Heals/Tank/Melee dps.
    Reply Quote
    90 Troll Hunter

Applicants must...
  • Be in control of their own schedule.
  • Willing to take criticism or advice, and admit it when you are wrong/!@#$ up.
  • Have 90%+ Raid Attendance
  • Be prepared to compete for their spot. Everyone is replaceable. You need to act like you want to raid.
  • Have a very in-depth knowledge of your class. If someone else in the raid can tell you something about your class you didn't already know, there is a serious problem.
  • Theorycraft and research not only your class, but encounters and make sure that you are playing as optimally as possible.
  • Have great situational awareness and be able to adapt to random situations.
  • not suck.

• I feel like I've seen this somewhere before...
    Reply Quote
    90 Pandaren Mage

Still looking for more interest in this. Hoping to really start shaping this team by end of next week
    Edited by Narin on 8/30/2012 4:37 PM PDT
    Reply Quote
    85 Undead Priest
    hey gurl
    Reply Quote
    90 Troll Druid
    Guys, come raid with Narin. He's kinda cool.
    Reply Quote
    90 Orc Warlock
    09/01/2012 04:23 AMPosted by Juventas

He's so mean! He scares me.
    Reply Quote
    90 Troll Druid
    09/01/2012 07:18 AMPosted by Chrysaora

True, true. But like 2% of the time he's kinda nice?
    Reply Quote
    90 Pandaren Mage

Lies....
    Reply Quote
    90 Orc Warlock
    09/01/2012 06:30 PMPosted by Narin
    Lies....

stop yelling at me! /runs away crying
    Reply Quote
    90 Pandaren Mage
    Still looking for more raiders!
    Reply Quote
    Moar peoples.
    Reply Quote
    90 Pandaren Mage
    The roster is filling up, but still looking for a few more dps. Message myself or verak in game if interested, or apply at www.challengeacceptedqd.com/apply.php
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]