Sharpen Your Horns

90 Tauren Shaman
A scroll nailed to the side of the Orgrimmar Auction House flaps in the light breeze. The thick and deliberate strokes of an unmistakably tauren hand have written some symbols in Taurahe.

Brothers, Sisters, hear my words and heed this call.

Our people have suffered much in the past few seasons. Trouble from the skies and a rot from within have impacted our tribes. We have had a time of healing and now seek to grow in strength to protect our lands.

If you are an able-bodied Shu'Halo of at least 20 seasons and wish to live as an honorable being among your people, protecting them and providing for our future, seek out Aovi, Mootonka, Grisov, or Blakarth when you next visit your homeland.

FOR THE HERD!

((Thunderhoof Clan is looking to return to the WPVP stage and seeks honorable tauren fighters. We have a long and rich history as an honorable and capable fighting force. Blakarth has just been named to head up our efforts at rebuilding the PVP side of the guild. We also have a PVE team as well as several RP themed events. Entrance requirements are a tauren character of at least lvl 20, and an oath to follow our Code of Honor.))

www.thunderhoofclan.guildportal.com or google "tauren guild"
Reply Quote
a very honorable guild always great to see you guys on the field of battle. I would recomend the Thunderhoof Clan to any and all shu'halo.
Reply Quote
65 Tauren Death Knight
Times have changed...perhaps it is best for me to find some peace from this wretched curse.
Reply Quote
Yay! Glad to see one of the best RPPvP guilds getting back into the action! I will be looking for you on the battlefield!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
FOR THE HERD!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]