Spirit Beasts in MoP

25 Troll Druid
10/07/2012 11:14 AMPosted by Forum
There won't be any spirit beasts before patch 5.0.1 from what was told to some of the people on the Petopia forums.

Gah sorry I made a typo, it's not before patch 5.1 that we will see a spirit beast.
Reply Quote
91 Blood Elf Hunter
Calling it now one of the spirit beasts will be a spectral porcupine. After getting the spectral porcupine combat pet that specifically refers to "spirit beast" I think we have pretty concrete evidence that that is on the agenda. Which will be awesome because then I can pair them up and have a family of spirit beasts XD.
I also would love to see a spirit fox...I'd be willing to abandon the fox I've had with me from the beginning of the game to make room for it in my stables. Praying that they won't give us another cat. I love Xuen but please please please don't give us some "offspring of Xuen" crap. The Monks can have that skin for now; we have too many cats. A crane would be beyond kick !@# and very doable with Chi Gi's tameable offspring...just make a rare one that looks like Chi Gi.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Calling it now one of the spirit beasts will be a spectral porcupine. After getting the spectral porcupine combat pet that specifically refers to "spirit beast" I think we have pretty concrete evidence that that is on the agenda. Which will be awesome because then I can pair them up and have a family of spirit beasts XD.
I also would love to see a spirit fox...I'd be willing to abandon the fox I've had with me from the beginning of the game to make room for it in my stables. Praying that they won't give us another cat. I love Xuen but please please please don't give us some "offspring of Xuen" crap. The Monks can have that skin for now; we have too many cats. A crane would be beyond kick !@# and very doable with Chi Gi's tameable offspring...just make a rare one that looks like Chi Gi.

1 this thread was from back in october, well before 5.2 was being planned.
2 we have 3 spirit porcupines ingame now as of 5.2, all on 15 min spawn timers.
Reply Quote
25 Troll Druid

First off, this thread ended back in October 2012, so you just necro'ed it.

Second, no need to call out anything, we know there's 3 spirit porcupines that was added in 5.2 when it came out They're blue, green and red. They're even mentioned in the patch notes too. You can also see them on Petopia.

http://wow-petopia.com/pandaria/patch52.html
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]