Horde should be ashamed of itself.

90 Orc Warlock
MORE POST!

Im going to try and contact twitch, see if they cant restore my video.
Reply Quote
08/24/2012 06:21 PMPosted by Wyndoor
It was what 8:02 when you guys started dropping group

It was actually 8:17 PM when we wiped you guys for the 2nd time. Sadly I wasn't there for the first fight because I was trying to get the rbgers that had just finished doing bgs their invites and summon. When I arrived it was actually about 8:03 PM since I remember looking at the time wondering if I was gonna be able to get them in time before the battle. And one last thing. Before I was summoned there it seemed like your group had also started to attack because I started to see name plates dropping health super fast before I was summoned at 8:03 PM. So if anything, you guys started attacking early. I'm not trying to start an argument. I'm just stating the truth. It seems like the whole story of the battle has been changed a whole lot about the alliance "owning" the horde.
Edited by Gødkin on 8/25/2012 3:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
We won the Battle of Quel'Danas, and instead of sticking around to keep fighting, over half the group left.

So, what took a few days planning ahead, was over in 20mins.
Those of you that left, should be ashamed. End of story. You won 2 fights then peace'd.

I HAD a video of it, but in an act of complete moronic stupidity, I deleted the video. GG Robi, GG

hrmrmmr i was there on my priest for about 10 min (was rbging on solu) we wiped them pretty bad almost no deaths then before i logged i started seeing ppl leave cause retro kept pulling guards
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Yea I was hoping for a bit more than a 20mins beatdown. Maybe like 2hrs of beatdown. We definitely didn't start wiping alliance until 8pm. Sadly soon after that, rbg'ing took priority over server wpvp. I wasn't going to stay around while over half the group left though and some Retro were pulling guards.
Reply Quote
08/25/2012 06:24 AMPosted by Huntdonna
Yea I was hoping for a bit more than a 20mins beatdown. Maybe like 2hrs of beatdown. We definitely didn't start wiping alliance until 8pm. Sadly soon after that, rbg'ing took priority over server wpvp. I wasn't going to stay around while over half the group left though and some Retro were pulling guards.

This ^^
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Wyndoor and Co. mad cause they lost some world pvp? Should we be surprised?
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Isle is not TBP, you cannot pull guards on people. If your people were too dumb to not attack people beside them while the rest of my group got there that is your own fault. I am enjoying all the excuses you guys have for running soon as you saw the actual full group.

Notice when we got there we had to be the ones to take the initiative and leave the guards while all of you just mobbed around the guards like idiots and then rushed out to mob half of my group. You guys were there 30min prior to the starting time and still felt compelled to camp by guards.

Bottom line is you guys charged half a group that was still getting people invited then continued to try ganking around the zone and wonder why we regrouped at the starting area where the rest of our group was coming in. You then proceeded to be idiots and attack near guards instead of waiting 2minutes for us to get everyone together. This is of course all just bad excuses though. You guys have lost every pvp event as far back as i can remember so mobbing half the raid group then bailing to call it a victory before the event even began was the only victory you guys would muster and we all know it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
The legion of Wyndoor wiped the floor with your blood, and you have the audacity to come on these forums and challenge what we say? None of you have the right to question what we tell you. The mater of the fact is.... That you lost, fair and square. Deal with the truth. Sad really that just because children that play horde dont walk in the light of the god mage, they make up lies to slander the army of Retrospect and the Alliance.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
08/25/2012 10:50 AMPosted by Syler
The legion of Wyndoor wiped the floor with your blood, and you have the audacity to come on these forums and challenge what we say? None of you have the right to question what we tell you. The mater of the fact is.... That you lost, fair and square. Deal with the truth. Sad really that just because children that play horde dont walk in the light of the god mage, they make up lies to slander the army of Retrospect and the Alliance.

You should write a play
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
This post is brought to you by...PIE the taste of pie in every post!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
08/24/2012 05:42 PMPosted by Syler
Kyrobi, the Alliance could use a man of your intellect. Why do you want to play with children anyways?

Because Kyrobi see's the things you post and RP you do and said screw that.

EDIT: these moments make me glad I can do the follow...

/popcorn
Edited by Vynlandor on 8/25/2012 3:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
08/25/2012 10:50 AMPosted by Syler
you lost, fair and square. Deal with the truth

Not sure how we lost since we wiped you guys twice and we didn't wipe once. Oh well. :)
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
08/25/2012 03:33 PMPosted by Vynlandor
/popcorn

Thread at +10 replies?

/carryon
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Ohana have my babies. <3
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
08/25/2012 11:30 AMPosted by Peacy
This post is brought to you by...PIE the taste of pie in every post!

cake > pie we already discussed this.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
08/27/2012 05:53 PMPosted by Solu
cake > pie we already discussed this.

No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No

We have established Muffins > all!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]