1. There will be a limit of 500 pets, per player, that can be carried going forward.
- Players will be allowed to go over the 500 pet cap during the 5.0.4 migration.
- The migration will not convert more than a total of 1500 pets for a player.
- Unique pets will be merged, so there will not be more than one unique pet on an account.
2. Pets that can only be used by characters of the other faction will be greyed out.
- Such pets can only be summoned by characters of the proper faction.
- Examples include: Balloons, Moonkin Hatchlings.
- There are certain pets that will not be account-wide. Examples include: Guild Page, Guild Herald, Argent Squire, Argent Gruntling.
3. Players should not see more than one of any unique pets. Examles include: Lil' KT, Murky, and Frosty.
4. All standard pets will be merged. There will be a limit of three per type for players, but the migration can exceed this limit. Examples of standard pets: Orange Tabby Cat, Brown Prairie Dog, Crimson Whelpling.