looking for horde rbg/pvp guild for MoP

85 Human Rogue
I'm aware that Drenden isn't a great server for pvp, and that horde is the small faction, but I'm planning on creating a horde character anyways to play with a friend of mine who doesn't want to change servers/factions. I'm simply looking for a guild that does pvp, particularly rbgs.

I have 1750 arena or rbg exp on rogue and druid (feral for arena, boomkin for rbg/arena)

I also have a new ret pally and frost/unholy dk that I haven't taken into arena or rbg, but I'm very confident playing them, they're my favorite characters currently

I would prefer to play a (non blood) dk for MoP, but I'm willing to try another class if you need it for your team

Also if the guild raids, that would be nice, but not necessary, I don't care about pve very much (as you can see from my sad lack of pve gear), but if MoP pve gear is as powerful as it is in Cata, then I'd be willing to raid.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
They don't exist. If you want to RBG I suggest doing cross realm stuff with Illidan or any of the other high pop servers. As for arena, Hordes also pretty dead, and the few PvPers left have slowly been making their way Alliance. Might change a little when MoP hits, but I doubt the influx with be large.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]