Calm before the storm

100 Tauren Druid
Well, here we are. Today is the last day to get your jollies before the unknown hits. (And no, I'm not talking about the hurricane in the Gulf.)

What are your plans on the last day before 5.0 hits?
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Watching the Hydra drama on AJ. I should probably go do some more Tempest Keep runs on other toons before reset though.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
08/27/2012 02:56 PMPosted by Darmoch
What are your plans on the last day before 5.0 hits?

Ohh boy......I suppose make it my last day of normal PvP before all the chaos erupts! So I have my Real I.D. opening invites to all my cross realm pals to BG with tonight. Tomorrow will be a blast though, that's for sure lol.

The dread, excitement, the tears in game and forums alike, with this isn't working, what the hell happened to "blah blah". Me going OCD about my currencies changing, to new options for talents, and my poor action bar lol.

All in all though, how about you? Defiantly have a fitting title, for the two things going on heh.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Just relax, maybe look up any rotation changes to Ret paladins that I'm not aware of.
Reply Quote
- World of Warcraft
100 Troll Priest
Playing Guild Wars 2!

...*shifty eyes*

Looking forward to playing Wednesday, though. Tomorrow I won't even be home til after 10 and then I need to go to bed T_T
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
I did what I mostly always do -- stand around outside Org waiting for a fight to show up.

It did.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Don't make me come fight you Darmoch. I'd do it.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warrior
probably look up how to play all the classes.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]